My fiance and I are going on our honeymoon this coming August. We have changed our minds many, many times but think that Grenada is the place for us. Any suggestions or comments on either the Calabash Hotel or The Secret Harbour Resort would be great. We want a VERY romantic spot either on or close to a great beach! Thanks alot for the info.
Calabash Hotel or Secret Harbour
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 2 Wedding Help!
- 3 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 4 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 5 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 6 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 7 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 8 Islands with great nightlife
- 9 month stay on a caribbean island
- 10 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 11 Where to stay on Vieques
- 12 Ferry to Rum Point
- 13 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 14 Family with infants/toddlers
- 15 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 16 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 17 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 18 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 19 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 20 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 21 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 22 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 23 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 24 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 25 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?