Does anyone have any personal experience staying at Calabash Cove resort in St. Lucia. We're looking for the resort feel for our honeymoon, but want a more romantic setting with no loud activities.
Does this resort have room service?
How are their spa treatments? Do they offer couples massages?
How far is it from other hotels/activities?
Any information will help!
Calabash Cove Resort St. Lucia
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 2015 Family vacation: Best Bang on a budget
- 2 Looking for a Cruise Roommate!
- 3 Bermuda, we're coming!
- 4 Bermuda-a few of my favorite things
- 5 Cuba by car
- 6 multiple family beach vacation
- 7 Clearest water and All Inclusive
- 8 Short trip to St. Martin/Day trip to Anguilla
- 9 Anguilla Beaches
- 10 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 11 Caribbean with grown kids
- 12 DR All Inclusive for Woman's getway
- 13 Need a new vacation spot!
- 14 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 15 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 16 Mid October Honeymoon
- 17 Summer family vacation
- 18 Recommendations for Caribbean Getaway from New York
- 19 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 20 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 21 Honeymoon destination?
- 22 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 23 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 24 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 25 St. Patrick's Day in Aruba