Does anyone have any personal experience staying at Calabash Cove resort in St. Lucia. We're looking for the resort feel for our honeymoon, but want a more romantic setting with no loud activities.
Does this resort have room service?
How are their spa treatments? Do they offer couples massages?
How far is it from other hotels/activities?
Any information will help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Do not miss the Tahiti
- 2 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 3 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 4 when to visit barbados
- 5 Honeymoon Help!!
- 6 Barbados Beaches
- 7 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 8 Punta Cana
- 9 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 10 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 11 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 12 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 13 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 14 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 15 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 16 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 17 Restaurant Recommendations
- 18 Trouble booking hotels!
- 19 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 20 Airport transfer PUJ
- 21 Bahama's outer island
- 22 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 23 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 24 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 25 Family Trip Recommendations: All inclusive, Fast Flight, 2 bedroom