I have just been told by a colleague that it is much better to book your own cab as the Sandals shuttles are simply vans that are often crowded and hot. what has been your experience? how does one book a van from this end?
Cabs from the airport to Sandals Regency, St. Lucia?
- 1 Safety in Puerto Rico?
- 2 Help choosing an all inclusive resort!
- 3 Curacao vs Puerto Rico
- 4 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 5 St. John USVI in July
- 6 Where to go??
- 7 Photos from Havana and Vinales May 2013
- 8 which month has a low heat index in Turks & Caicos
- 9 Staying in Aruba for 1 week in December
- 10 where to travel for 50th birthday with family?
- 11 Sightseeing and Lounging Islands
- 12 Sea Castle Villa Renters Beware!!
- 13 Do restaurants in Bermuda allow corkage/BYO
- 14 puerto rico cruise
- 15 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 16 Active island stay for November solo trip?
- 17 Caribbean Real Estate Jobs
- 18 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 19 Kid-Friendly All-Inclusives in Caribbean or Cancun
- 20 Recent St. Martin travelers
- 21 Resort near a town?
- 22 Which hotel should we stay at in Aruba?
- 23 Puerto Rico - too much? a.k.a will I be like a coqui hopping all over?
- 24 Freeport to Abaco, how do you do it?
- 25 Ziplines near Rincon/West Coast of Puerto Rico NOT part of a tour