thinking of going to cabarete next February for the whole month,acouple in their late 50's staying in private apartment, we like hanging out on the beach and going out to restaurants and bars at night, don't mind driving and exploring different places, like peace and quiet, would like some advice on security, price of food and drink( beer, wine) restaurants, don't like all inclusive deals as we like to meet locals, if Cabarete is not recommended where else in D.M is recommended, any advice greatly appreciated.
cabarete, dominican republic
- 1 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 2 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 3 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 4 St.Thomas St. John
- 5 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 6 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 7 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 8 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 9 June vacation trip for guys
- 10 Which island to visit???
- 11 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 12 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 13 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 14 Honeymoon Help!
- 15 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 16 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 17 Grand Cayman
- 18 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 19 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 20 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 21 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 22 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 23 quiet and relaxing
- 24 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 25 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?