thinking of going to cabarete next February for the whole month,acouple in their late 50's staying in private apartment, we like hanging out on the beach and going out to restaurants and bars at night, don't mind driving and exploring different places, like peace and quiet, would like some advice on security, price of food and drink( beer, wine) restaurants, don't like all inclusive deals as we like to meet locals, if Cabarete is not recommended where else in D.M is recommended, any advice greatly appreciated.
cabarete, dominican republic
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. John USVI
- 2 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 3 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 4 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 5 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 6 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 7 Best island for early to mid November
- 8 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 9 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 10 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 11 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 12 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 13 things to do in Nassau
- 14 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 15 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 16 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 17 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 18 Which Second Caribbean Destination ?
- 19 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 20 Best Starwood (Westin/Sheraton/St. Regis) Resort for Families??
- 21 Which Island?
- 22 Cuba in 10 days
- 23 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 24 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 25 Honeymoon in Caribbean?