My husband and I will be flying into St. Thomas and taking a ferry to West End, Tortola. I don't enjoy ferries and want to be on the biggest ferry boat for the shortest time possible. In our past trips to St. John, I have preferred to ferry out of Red Hook so that I only have to endure 15 minutes on the ferry, as opposed to the 45 minute ride from Charlotte Amalie. Is the timing for West End, Tortola similar? Will it be considerably shorter to ferry out of Red Hook as opposed to Charlotte Amalie? Also, what ferry services should I be looking into that have particularly large, stable boats? (If you haven't figured it out, I get seasick easily - even on the ride from St. Thomas to St. John.) Thanks!
BVI Ferry - Charlotte Amalie vs. Red Hook
- 1 Which island to visit???
- 2 June vacation trip for guys
- 3 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 4 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 5 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 6 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 7 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 8 Real St. Lucia Tours
- 9 Honeymoon Help!
- 10 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 11 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 12 Grand Cayman
- 13 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 14 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 15 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 16 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 17 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 18 quiet and relaxing
- 19 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 20 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 21 Anguilla for Christmas?
- 22 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 23 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 24 All Inclusive for small children?
- 25 Private tours in Jamaica