I am trying to book a honeymoon for late july for one of the Caribbean islands. I have never been before so I don’t have any preference on any island.
Because its our honeymoon and only going for one week I want luxury and relaxation (we will probably be a wash out from the wedding so I think we will just probably want to crash on a nice beach).
I got a quote for $CAD 5664 in total all inclusive for Sandals Grande Riviera Ocho Rios – while the description and pictures are all very impressive I am disappointed by the video of a review I seen on youtube – link below. The beach looks very small and the sand is not as white as you see in the website. I’m afraid if I book it and get there I will be disappointed. And I don’t want that when im spending all that money and it’s our honeymoon. HELP!
Sandals Grande Riviera Resort in Ocho Rios, Jamaica 2013
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 ALPINE 1888 260 2909 Installation renewal contact ALPINE tec*h
- 2 ALPINE 1888 260 2909 Installation renewal contact ALPINE tec*h
- 3 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 4 Currency Americans Should Bring to Cuba
- 5 Christmas vacation
- 6 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 7 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 8 1st time to Barbados
- 9 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 10 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 11 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 12 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 13 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 14 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 15 GTC
- 16 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 17 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 18 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 19 Cayman Islands travel report
- 20 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 21 Curacao times 2
- 22 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 23 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 24 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 25 Bermuda Travel Report