I am trying to book a honeymoon for late july for one of the Caribbean islands. I have never been before so I don’t have any preference on any island.
Because its our honeymoon and only going for one week I want luxury and relaxation (we will probably be a wash out from the wedding so I think we will just probably want to crash on a nice beach).
I got a quote for $CAD 5664 in total all inclusive for Sandals Grande Riviera Ocho Rios – while the description and pictures are all very impressive I am disappointed by the video of a review I seen on youtube – link below. The beach looks very small and the sand is not as white as you see in the website. I’m afraid if I book it and get there I will be disappointed. And I don’t want that when im spending all that money and it’s our honeymoon. HELP!
Sandals Grande Riviera Resort in Ocho Rios, Jamaica 2013
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:844:669:7811 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 3 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 4 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 5 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 6 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 7 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 8 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 9 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 10 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 11 Hiking in St. John
- 12 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 13 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 14 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 15 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 16 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 17 Where in DR?
- 18 Honeymoon
- 19 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 20 Curacao times 2
- 21 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 22 Barbados
- 23 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 24 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 25 Help with August trip ideas