I am trying to book a honeymoon for late july for one of the Caribbean islands. I have never been before so I don’t have any preference on any island.
Because its our honeymoon and only going for one week I want luxury and relaxation (we will probably be a wash out from the wedding so I think we will just probably want to crash on a nice beach).
I got a quote for $CAD 5664 in total all inclusive for Sandals Grande Riviera Ocho Rios – while the description and pictures are all very impressive I am disappointed by the video of a review I seen on youtube – link below. The beach looks very small and the sand is not as white as you see in the website. I’m afraid if I book it and get there I will be disappointed. And I don’t want that when im spending all that money and it’s our honeymoon. HELP!
Sandals Grande Riviera Resort in Ocho Rios, Jamaica 2013
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 However, worry no more due to the fact that
- 2 First trip to St. Martin
- 3 Bermuda Babymoon Late March/Early April
- 4 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 5 Hotel ideas needed
- 6 BVI trip questions
- 7 St.Lucia newbie
- 8 Jerk Chicken
- 9 Easy from St Kitts, Mahoe Bay, etc.
- 10 Cuba Cell Phones and Casa Tips
- 11 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 12 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 13 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 14 aruba fun!!!
- 15 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 16 Peterson
- 17 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 18 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 19 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 20 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 21 Turks and caicos
- 22 Aruba weather
- 23 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 24 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 25 Turks and caicos