I'm hoping someone can shed some light on this issue for me. I recently booked a flight to Cuba from Toronto, May 7th. (Breezes Costa Verde) The travel agent called me on Monday to tell me that I've been bumped to a flight leaving two days later. I'm going there for a friend's wedding so there are several others going as well. I'm the only one that got bumped....and I'm travelling alone as it is. I'm probably going to cancel since I don't really like the idea of spending two days in Cuba completely alone. Has this ever happened to any of you on trips to Cuba or anywhere else for that matter? I can't get any information from the travel agent or Signature Vacations....very unhelpful.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토 사이트 [ kakao: BL45텔레그램 : kor7m]
- 2 Vacation recommendations
- 3 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 4 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 5 Help with small wedding location
- 6 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 7 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 8 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 9 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 10 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 11 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 12 BVI trip questions
- 13 Curaçao and girls?
- 14 Small Carribean Hotel
- 15 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 16 Punta Cana Excursions
- 17 customs questions
- 18 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 19 Nassau Bahamas
- 20 Biking in Caribbean
- 21 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 22 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 23 Help with how long on each island.
- 24 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 25 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo