I'm hoping someone can shed some light on this issue for me. I recently booked a flight to Cuba from Toronto, May 7th. (Breezes Costa Verde) The travel agent called me on Monday to tell me that I've been bumped to a flight leaving two days later. I'm going there for a friend's wedding so there are several others going as well. I'm the only one that got bumped....and I'm travelling alone as it is. I'm probably going to cancel since I don't really like the idea of spending two days in Cuba completely alone. Has this ever happened to any of you on trips to Cuba or anywhere else for that matter? I can't get any information from the travel agent or Signature Vacations....very unhelpful.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Help me to pick an island
- 2 Traveling with 15, 13, & 10 year old kids to Jamaica...need advice
- 3 Caribbean Real Estate Jobs
- 4 My New Life !
- 5 Virgin Islands Itinerary: Safety and other concerns
- 6 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 7 Cuba
- 8 When to go to El Yunque
- 9 Honeymoon Advice
- 10 DAY 15 - FINAL DAY IN PUNTA CANA, LONDON, BACK HOME RIGA
- 11 Help with Grace Bay Hotel
- 12 How to get to Taylor Bay Beach?
- 13 Conference in Cuba in February
- 14 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 15 Planning a Spring Break Trip in the USVI
- 16 All-Inclusive, adult only resorts
- 17 Small boat excursion
- 18 Fern Gully or nearby....walking in nature
- 19 Overwhelmed....
- 20 Can you tell me where?
- 21 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 22 DAY 14 - PRE LAST DOMINICANA DAY, STEAK HOUSE
- 23 3 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 24 Alta Vista or Mayan Sky - St. John
- 25 Where to spend a week at the beach(in april)