I'm hoping someone can shed some light on this issue for me. I recently booked a flight to Cuba from Toronto, May 7th. (Breezes Costa Verde) The travel agent called me on Monday to tell me that I've been bumped to a flight leaving two days later. I'm going there for a friend's wedding so there are several others going as well. I'm the only one that got bumped....and I'm travelling alone as it is. I'm probably going to cancel since I don't really like the idea of spending two days in Cuba completely alone. Has this ever happened to any of you on trips to Cuba or anywhere else for that matter? I can't get any information from the travel agent or Signature Vacations....very unhelpful.
Bumped from Cuba flight
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 2 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 3 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 4 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 5 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 6 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 7 Bahamas Resort
- 8 Which country?
- 9 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 10 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 11 Antigua or St Martin
- 12 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 13 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 14 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 15 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 16 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 17 St. Croix and sea grass
- 18 montego bay
- 19 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 20 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 21 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 22 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 23 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 24 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 25 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years