I'm hoping someone can shed some light on this issue for me. I recently booked a flight to Cuba from Toronto, May 7th. (Breezes Costa Verde) The travel agent called me on Monday to tell me that I've been bumped to a flight leaving two days later. I'm going there for a friend's wedding so there are several others going as well. I'm the only one that got bumped....and I'm travelling alone as it is. I'm probably going to cancel since I don't really like the idea of spending two days in Cuba completely alone. Has this ever happened to any of you on trips to Cuba or anywhere else for that matter? I can't get any information from the travel agent or Signature Vacations....very unhelpful.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 U>S.A: Tec*h SUPP0RT verizon Mail CONTACT 1:800:385:4895 VERIZON MAIL
- 2 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 3 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 4 Family vacation
- 5 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 6 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 7 PR or USVI
- 8 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 9 Havana Hotel
- 10 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 11 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 12 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 13 Cayman Islands Currency
- 14 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 15 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 16 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions
- 17 What foods can be taken to Providenciales
- 18 Havana
- 19 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 20 Scrub Island Resort
- 21 Restaurant Recommendations
- 22 St. Maarten--car rental or do without?
- 23 Rental car agencies near cruise terminal in St. Maarten?
- 24 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 25 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!