I'm hoping someone can shed some light on this issue for me. I recently booked a flight to Cuba from Toronto, May 7th. (Breezes Costa Verde) The travel agent called me on Monday to tell me that I've been bumped to a flight leaving two days later. I'm going there for a friend's wedding so there are several others going as well. I'm the only one that got bumped....and I'm travelling alone as it is. I'm probably going to cancel since I don't really like the idea of spending two days in Cuba completely alone. Has this ever happened to any of you on trips to Cuba or anywhere else for that matter? I can't get any information from the travel agent or Signature Vacations....very unhelpful.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 RELIABLE LOAN OFFER
- 2 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 3 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 4 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 5 Late May Trip
- 6 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 7 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 8 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 9 Cheers to Beers!
- 10 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 11 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 12 New Years Eve / St John
- 13 St Lucia Trip Report 2014 Bay Gardens Beach Resort
- 14 Island Choice
- 15 Aruba Car Rental
- 16 If we loved Cayman...
- 17 Harbor Island ?? Anyone
- 18 Caribbean Christmas with teenagers
- 19 For the bluest water and whitest sand?
- 20 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 21 HELP! St Croix or Cancun
- 22 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 23 aruba planning advice
- 24 Post Christmas to Mid January Getaway For Two
- 25 Woman, alone, islandhopping