My husband and I will be traveling to St Vincent in March to take a weeklong catamaran cruise through the Grenadines, and are looking for a place to stay for 2 nights before we sail that is budget minded but in a convenient location to access a nice beach and good restaurants. Have looked up Tranquillity Hotel Beach Apts, Beachcombers Hotel, Mariners Hotel and Cobblestone Inn. All seem to fit what we are looking for--can anyone familiar with any of these places offer any advice?
Budget place to stay in St Vincent
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 2 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 3 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 4 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 5 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 6 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 7 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 8 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 9 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 10 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 11 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 12 rent a car??
- 13 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 14 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club
- 15 Trip to Grenada vs Anguilla vs Nevis
- 16 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 17 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 18 Cuba Opening Up
- 19 Honeymoon St. Lucia confused?
- 20 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 21 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 22 Scrub Island recommendations?
- 23 Wear can I tan that is Clothing Optional?
- 24 RIU Antilles Aruba
- 25 Honeymoon destination?