I am going back to Barbados and looking for a less expensive place to stay. I'm currently unemployed, so trying to keep it affordable but still comfortable. It will be my husband & I, 5 days probably. Last time we stayed in a great apartment in the Gap and the location was convenient for us, we enjoyed having both living & bed rooms + a kitchen. There was a pool, it overlooked the ocean & noise from the bars wasn't noticeable. It is available again for $220 (low season rate, tax included) but looking at some of the hotels in the area, it seems I could get something comparable for $50-75 less a night. Anyone have any suggestions? Wifi, pool, kitchenette desirable. We will have a car so a great beach isn't necessary (but should have water views). Blue Orchids Beach Hotel was one that looked good. Anyone stayed there recently? South Gap was another but some reviews mentioned noise from the karaoke bar. Also looked at Rostrevor. Any input appreciated.
Budget Barbados accommodations
- 1 Curacao vs Puerto Rico
- 2 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 3 St. John USVI in July
- 4 Help choosing an all inclusive resort!
- 5 Where to go??
- 6 Photos from Havana and Vinales May 2013
- 7 Safety in Puerto Rico?
- 8 which month has a low heat index in Turks & Caicos
- 9 Staying in Aruba for 1 week in December
- 10 where to travel for 50th birthday with family?
- 11 Sightseeing and Lounging Islands
- 12 Sea Castle Villa Renters Beware!!
- 13 Do restaurants in Bermuda allow corkage/BYO
- 14 puerto rico cruise
- 15 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 16 Active island stay for November solo trip?
- 17 Caribbean Real Estate Jobs
- 18 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 19 Kid-Friendly All-Inclusives in Caribbean or Cancun
- 20 Recent St. Martin travelers
- 21 Resort near a town?
- 22 Which hotel should we stay at in Aruba?
- 23 Puerto Rico - too much? a.k.a will I be like a coqui hopping all over?
- 24 Freeport to Abaco, how do you do it?
- 25 Ziplines near Rincon/West Coast of Puerto Rico NOT part of a tour