I am going back to Barbados and looking for a less expensive place to stay. I'm currently unemployed, so trying to keep it affordable but still comfortable. It will be my husband & I, 5 days probably. Last time we stayed in a great apartment in the Gap and the location was convenient for us, we enjoyed having both living & bed rooms + a kitchen. There was a pool, it overlooked the ocean & noise from the bars wasn't noticeable. It is available again for $220 (low season rate, tax included) but looking at some of the hotels in the area, it seems I could get something comparable for $50-75 less a night. Anyone have any suggestions? Wifi, pool, kitchenette desirable. We will have a car so a great beach isn't necessary (but should have water views). Blue Orchids Beach Hotel was one that looked good. Anyone stayed there recently? South Gap was another but some reviews mentioned noise from the karaoke bar. Also looked at Rostrevor. Any input appreciated.
Budget Barbados accommodations
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Planning A College Graduation Trip In May
- 2 St. Maartin 5 days safe and easy traveling
- 3 On the beach staffed villa rental in the Caribbean
- 4 Puerto Rico Information Needed Please
- 5 Barbados question where to stay
- 6 Barbados Ferry Service
- 7 HELP -Barbados - Antigua - T&C
- 8 Favorite Caribbean Island - Where would you retire ?
- 9 Ideas for a Quick Summer Getaway
- 10 BVI Honeymoon Help
- 11 Security guard in Turks and Caicos?
- 12 Antigua - Do Fodorites really go there ?
- 13 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 14 Caribbean with grown kids
- 15 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 16 Grenada or St.Kitts/Nevis
- 17 Driving in Aurba
- 18 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 19 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 20 Puerto Rico during Holy Week
- 21 Restaurant in Aruba
- 22 Turks & Caicos Activities - What's Your Top 3?
- 23 Turks & Caicos- Help!! Where's Your Favorite Place to Stay?
- 24 Providenciales Airport
- 25 2 weeks in Cuba