I am going back to Barbados and looking for a less expensive place to stay. I'm currently unemployed, so trying to keep it affordable but still comfortable. It will be my husband & I, 5 days probably. Last time we stayed in a great apartment in the Gap and the location was convenient for us, we enjoyed having both living & bed rooms + a kitchen. There was a pool, it overlooked the ocean & noise from the bars wasn't noticeable. It is available again for $220 (low season rate, tax included) but looking at some of the hotels in the area, it seems I could get something comparable for $50-75 less a night. Anyone have any suggestions? Wifi, pool, kitchenette desirable. We will have a car so a great beach isn't necessary (but should have water views). Blue Orchids Beach Hotel was one that looked good. Anyone stayed there recently? South Gap was another but some reviews mentioned noise from the karaoke bar. Also looked at Rostrevor. Any input appreciated.
Budget Barbados accommodations
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Should you feel this spam following making
- 2 Looking for small hotel/inn within 4 hrs. nonstop flight from New York
- 3 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 4 Vacation Ideas
- 5 Looking for South-to-North options/routes/price estimates.
- 6 Back from San Juan
- 7 Cupecoy Beach
- 8 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 9 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 10 Carry on size Bahamas
- 11 St John March, where to stay
- 12 The right adults-only resort
- 13 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 14 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 15 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 16 Tips for bahamas
- 17 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 18 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 19 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 20 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 21 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 22 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 23 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 24 walkable hotels
- 25 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????