3 of us in my family take prescription drugs, including narcotic pain relievers. is there any thing special i need to bring with me besides the prescription bottles(like letters from doctors)? has anyone ever had a problem bringing pre. drugs through customs? any comments or help would be appreciated. thanks!
bringing prescription drugs through customs
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 2 Too many choices.....
- 3 Best Island for Me?
- 4 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 5 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 6 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 7 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 8 Cuba with Gate 1
- 9 Anguilla stay?
- 10 Why Barbados?
- 11 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 12 Back from San Juan
- 13 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 14 San Juan Airport
- 15 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 16 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 17 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 18 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 19 Storm ?
- 20 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 21 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 22 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 23 Kristen- where are you?????
- 24 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 25 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!