We are going to Provo at the end of April and we plan on eating dinner out every single night for a full week, but making breakfast and lunch at our condo to save money. Can we bring packaged, unopened food from the States with us without any issues? Also, what can we expect from the grocery stores there? Will we have limited choices as far as lunchmeat, cheeses, milk, etc. Just need to know what to buy there vs. what to bring since my son is 3 and he's used to having some staples around. However, he's not a picky eater so finding stuff for him to eat at restaurants is not an issue. Appreciate your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 2 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 3 BVI trip questions
- 4 Curaçao and girls?
- 5 Small Carribean Hotel
- 6 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 7 Punta Cana Excursions
- 8 customs questions
- 9 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 10 Nassau Bahamas
- 11 Biking in Caribbean
- 12 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 13 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 14 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 15 Help with how long on each island.
- 16 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 17 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 18 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 19 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 20 Christmas in the Caribbean
- 21 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 22 St. Lucia to Puerto Rico
- 23 Hiking in St. John
- 24 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 25 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018