We are going to Provo at the end of April and we plan on eating dinner out every single night for a full week, but making breakfast and lunch at our condo to save money. Can we bring packaged, unopened food from the States with us without any issues? Also, what can we expect from the grocery stores there? Will we have limited choices as far as lunchmeat, cheeses, milk, etc. Just need to know what to buy there vs. what to bring since my son is 3 and he's used to having some staples around. However, he's not a picky eater so finding stuff for him to eat at restaurants is not an issue. Appreciate your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 2 Cuba Help
- 3 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 4 Living in the Caribbean
- 5 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 6 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 7 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 8 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 9 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 10 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 11 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 12 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 13 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 14 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 15 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 16 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 17 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 18 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 19 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 20 St. Croix
- 21 St Kitts & Irma
- 22 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 23 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 24 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 25 Barbados