We are going to Provo at the end of April and we plan on eating dinner out every single night for a full week, but making breakfast and lunch at our condo to save money. Can we bring packaged, unopened food from the States with us without any issues? Also, what can we expect from the grocery stores there? Will we have limited choices as far as lunchmeat, cheeses, milk, etc. Just need to know what to buy there vs. what to bring since my son is 3 and he's used to having some staples around. However, he's not a picky eater so finding stuff for him to eat at restaurants is not an issue. Appreciate your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementschoice.com/reaction-male-enhancement/
- 2 http://www.supplementschoice.com/reaction-male-enhancement/
- 3 First trip to St. Martin
- 4 Bermuda Babymoon Late March/Early April
- 5 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 6 Hotel ideas needed
- 7 BVI trip questions
- 8 St.Lucia newbie
- 9 Jerk Chicken
- 10 Easy from St Kitts, Mahoe Bay, etc.
- 11 Cuba Cell Phones and Casa Tips
- 12 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 13 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 14 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 15 aruba fun!!!
- 16 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 17 Peterson
- 18 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 19 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 20 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 21 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 22 Turks and caicos
- 23 Aruba weather
- 24 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 25 Dominican Republic self drive tour