We are going to Provo at the end of April and we plan on eating dinner out every single night for a full week, but making breakfast and lunch at our condo to save money. Can we bring packaged, unopened food from the States with us without any issues? Also, what can we expect from the grocery stores there? Will we have limited choices as far as lunchmeat, cheeses, milk, etc. Just need to know what to buy there vs. what to bring since my son is 3 and he's used to having some staples around. However, he's not a picky eater so finding stuff for him to eat at restaurants is not an issue. Appreciate your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O:683O Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 3 St. Vincent - Boat hire or day tour?
- 4 Cuba: 4.5 days,4 nights
- 5 Havana
- 6 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 7 Barbados-how about this place?
- 8 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 9 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 10 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 11 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 12 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 13 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 14 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 15 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 16 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 17 Restaurant Recommendations
- 18 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 19 Family vacation
- 20 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 21 PR or USVI
- 22 Havana Hotel
- 23 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 24 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 25 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report