We are going to Provo at the end of April and we plan on eating dinner out every single night for a full week, but making breakfast and lunch at our condo to save money. Can we bring packaged, unopened food from the States with us without any issues? Also, what can we expect from the grocery stores there? Will we have limited choices as far as lunchmeat, cheeses, milk, etc. Just need to know what to buy there vs. what to bring since my son is 3 and he's used to having some staples around. However, he's not a picky eater so finding stuff for him to eat at restaurants is not an issue. Appreciate your help!
Bringing food to T&C
- 1 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 2 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 3 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 4 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 5 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 6 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 7 Bermuda Trip
- 8 quiet and relaxing
- 9 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 10 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 11 St.Thomas St. John
- 12 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 13 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 14 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 15 June vacation trip for guys
- 16 Which island to visit???
- 17 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 18 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 19 Honeymoon Help!
- 20 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 21 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 22 Grand Cayman
- 23 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 24 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 25 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets