Does anyone know the rules from bringing alcohol into the U.S.? I'm hoping to bring a few bottles of rum home from St. Lucia, and I'm wondering if that's likely to cause any issues. I know that there is no federal maximum but have read that if you bring "too much" it could raise suspicion that it's not for personal use. I figure three bottles isn't too much, but then again I also think that lipstick is not a liquid.
I know that there are state maximums as well, but sadly the agency that regulates this for my state (Massachusetts) either doesn't post that info on its web site or buries it in an unfindable location.
Thanks for any insights.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 파워볼 중계 ◐ 도메인 : pna12.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 3 Havana
- 4 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 5 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 6 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 7 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 8 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 9 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 10 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 11 Restaurant Recommendations
- 12 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 13 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 14 Family vacation
- 15 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 16 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 17 PR or USVI
- 18 Havana Hotel
- 19 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 20 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 21 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 22 Cayman Islands Currency
- 23 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 24 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 25 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions