Does anyone know the rules from bringing alcohol into the U.S.? I'm hoping to bring a few bottles of rum home from St. Lucia, and I'm wondering if that's likely to cause any issues. I know that there is no federal maximum but have read that if you bring "too much" it could raise suspicion that it's not for personal use. I figure three bottles isn't too much, but then again I also think that lipstick is not a liquid.
I know that there are state maximums as well, but sadly the agency that regulates this for my state (Massachusetts) either doesn't post that info on its web site or buries it in an unfindable location.
Thanks for any insights.
bringing alcohol into the U.S.
- 1 Safety in Puerto Rico?
- 2 Help choosing an all inclusive resort!
- 3 Curacao vs Puerto Rico
- 4 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 5 St. John USVI in July
- 6 Where to go??
- 7 Photos from Havana and Vinales May 2013
- 8 which month has a low heat index in Turks & Caicos
- 9 Staying in Aruba for 1 week in December
- 10 where to travel for 50th birthday with family?
- 11 Sightseeing and Lounging Islands
- 12 Sea Castle Villa Renters Beware!!
- 13 Do restaurants in Bermuda allow corkage/BYO
- 14 puerto rico cruise
- 15 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 16 Active island stay for November solo trip?
- 17 Caribbean Real Estate Jobs
- 18 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 19 Kid-Friendly All-Inclusives in Caribbean or Cancun
- 20 Recent St. Martin travelers
- 21 Resort near a town?
- 22 Which hotel should we stay at in Aruba?
- 23 Puerto Rico - too much? a.k.a will I be like a coqui hopping all over?
- 24 Freeport to Abaco, how do you do it?
- 25 Ziplines near Rincon/West Coast of Puerto Rico NOT part of a tour