Does anyone know the rules from bringing alcohol into the U.S.? I'm hoping to bring a few bottles of rum home from St. Lucia, and I'm wondering if that's likely to cause any issues. I know that there is no federal maximum but have read that if you bring "too much" it could raise suspicion that it's not for personal use. I figure three bottles isn't too much, but then again I also think that lipstick is not a liquid.
I know that there are state maximums as well, but sadly the agency that regulates this for my state (Massachusetts) either doesn't post that info on its web site or buries it in an unfindable location.
Thanks for any insights.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 릴게임이란 ● 연결 : 【_v vz338.com_】
- 2 Vacation recommendations
- 3 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 4 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 5 BVI trip questions
- 6 Curaçao and girls?
- 7 Small Carribean Hotel
- 8 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 9 Punta Cana Excursions
- 10 customs questions
- 11 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 12 Nassau Bahamas
- 13 Biking in Caribbean
- 14 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 15 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 16 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 17 Help with how long on each island.
- 18 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 19 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 20 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 21 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 22 Christmas in the Caribbean
- 23 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 24 St. Lucia to Puerto Rico
- 25 Hiking in St. John