Does anyone know the rules from bringing alcohol into the U.S.? I'm hoping to bring a few bottles of rum home from St. Lucia, and I'm wondering if that's likely to cause any issues. I know that there is no federal maximum but have read that if you bring "too much" it could raise suspicion that it's not for personal use. I figure three bottles isn't too much, but then again I also think that lipstick is not a liquid.
I know that there are state maximums as well, but sadly the agency that regulates this for my state (Massachusetts) either doesn't post that info on its web site or buries it in an unfindable location.
Thanks for any insights.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Travel buddy
- 2 My New Life !
- 3 A nice diet C serum shouldn’t be full
- 4 Accomodation and transport in Eleuthera, Bahamas
- 5 Junkanoo Champagne vs Goomba Champagne - what's the difference?
- 6 Jamaica with two 23 yr old young men
- 7 Cuba
- 8 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 9 Jamaica
- 10 Where to spend a week at the beach(in april)
- 11 Fern Gully or nearby....walking in nature
- 12 Help me to pick an island
- 13 Traveling with 15, 13, & 10 year old kids to Jamaica...need advice
- 14 Caribbean Real Estate Jobs
- 15 Virgin Islands Itinerary: Safety and other concerns
- 16 When to go to El Yunque
- 17 Honeymoon Advice
- 18 DAY 15 - FINAL DAY IN PUNTA CANA, LONDON, BACK HOME RIGA
- 19 Help with Grace Bay Hotel
- 20 How to get to Taylor Bay Beach?
- 21 Conference in Cuba in February
- 22 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 23 Planning a Spring Break Trip in the USVI
- 24 All-Inclusive, adult only resorts
- 25 Small boat excursion