We want to take a trip next spring with our 3 year old daughter and have been checking out the Beaches and Breezes properties. particularly Turks and Caicos and Jamaica Beaches. Can anyone give me any information or comparisons? If you have been to several what is the best one for small children, I don't know if we need everything at Beaches T&C but, we do want the resort to cater towards families with small children. Also, I have heard that some of the breezes properties have activities where you get to learn to do circus acts and stuff on the trapeze...That sounds really fun, Do they have this at the Breezes resorts that allow children? Another question, We have heard the ride from the airport in Jamaica to Negril is not very safe and I am concerned because we will have our three year old, Is this silly? Any suggestions would be great.
Breezes Vs. Beaches? (with 3 yr old).
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Bahamas Resort
- 2 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 3 Which country?
- 4 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 5 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 6 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 7 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 8 Antigua or St Martin
- 9 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 10 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 11 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 12 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 13 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 14 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 15 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 16 St. Croix and sea grass
- 17 montego bay
- 18 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 19 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 20 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 21 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 22 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 23 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 24 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 25 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay