We want to take a trip next spring with our 3 year old daughter and have been checking out the Beaches and Breezes properties. particularly Turks and Caicos and Jamaica Beaches. Can anyone give me any information or comparisons? If you have been to several what is the best one for small children, I don't know if we need everything at Beaches T&C but, we do want the resort to cater towards families with small children. Also, I have heard that some of the breezes properties have activities where you get to learn to do circus acts and stuff on the trapeze...That sounds really fun, Do they have this at the Breezes resorts that allow children? Another question, We have heard the ride from the airport in Jamaica to Negril is not very safe and I am concerned because we will have our three year old, Is this silly? Any suggestions would be great.
Breezes Vs. Beaches? (with 3 yr old).
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Back from San Juan
- 2 Looking for South-to-North options/routes/price estimates.
- 3 Cupecoy Beach
- 4 Looking for small hotel/inn within 4 hrs. nonstop flight from New York
- 5 Vacation Ideas
- 6 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 7 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 8 Carry on size Bahamas
- 9 St John March, where to stay
- 10 The right adults-only resort
- 11 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 12 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 13 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 14 Tips for bahamas
- 15 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 16 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 17 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 18 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 19 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 20 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 21 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 22 walkable hotels
- 23 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 24 St Thomas
- 25 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?