We want to take a trip next spring with our 3 year old daughter and have been checking out the Beaches and Breezes properties. particularly Turks and Caicos and Jamaica Beaches. Can anyone give me any information or comparisons? If you have been to several what is the best one for small children, I don't know if we need everything at Beaches T&C but, we do want the resort to cater towards families with small children. Also, I have heard that some of the breezes properties have activities where you get to learn to do circus acts and stuff on the trapeze...That sounds really fun, Do they have this at the Breezes resorts that allow children? Another question, We have heard the ride from the airport in Jamaica to Negril is not very safe and I am concerned because we will have our three year old, Is this silly? Any suggestions would be great.
Breezes Vs. Beaches? (with 3 yr old).
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 2 St Barts/One Day
- 3 Why Barbados?
- 4 T&C - tropical storm Cristobal
- 5 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 6 Too many choices.....
- 7 Late September cruise, is this a bad time of year?
- 8 Southern Caribbean Cruise
- 9 Best Island for Me?
- 10 fox. car rental montego bay jamaica
- 11 walking to the lighthouse
- 12 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 13 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 14 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 15 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 16 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 17 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 18 Cuba with Gate 1
- 19 Anguilla stay?
- 20 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 21 Back from San Juan
- 22 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 23 San Juan Airport
- 24 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 25 TCI Small group snorkle trip?