We want to take a trip next spring with our 3 year old daughter and have been checking out the Beaches and Breezes properties. particularly Turks and Caicos and Jamaica Beaches. Can anyone give me any information or comparisons? If you have been to several what is the best one for small children, I don't know if we need everything at Beaches T&C but, we do want the resort to cater towards families with small children. Also, I have heard that some of the breezes properties have activities where you get to learn to do circus acts and stuff on the trapeze...That sounds really fun, Do they have this at the Breezes resorts that allow children? Another question, We have heard the ride from the airport in Jamaica to Negril is not very safe and I am concerned because we will have our three year old, Is this silly? Any suggestions would be great.
Breezes Vs. Beaches? (with 3 yr old).
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 2 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 3 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 4 Back from San Juan
- 5 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 6 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 7 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 8 San Juan Airport
- 9 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 10 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 11 Why Barbados?
- 12 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 13 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 14 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 15 Storm ?
- 16 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 17 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 18 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 19 Kristen- where are you?????
- 20 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 21 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 22 The Color of the Water
- 23 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 24 Anguilla stay?
- 25 Punta Cana excursions