We want to take a trip next spring with our 3 year old daughter and have been checking out the Beaches and Breezes properties. particularly Turks and Caicos and Jamaica Beaches. Can anyone give me any information or comparisons? If you have been to several what is the best one for small children, I don't know if we need everything at Beaches T&C but, we do want the resort to cater towards families with small children. Also, I have heard that some of the breezes properties have activities where you get to learn to do circus acts and stuff on the trapeze...That sounds really fun, Do they have this at the Breezes resorts that allow children? Another question, We have heard the ride from the airport in Jamaica to Negril is not very safe and I am concerned because we will have our three year old, Is this silly? Any suggestions would be great.
Breezes Vs. Beaches? (with 3 yr old).
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 2 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 3 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 4 Islands with great nightlife
- 5 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 6 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 7 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 8 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 9 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 10 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 11 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 12 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 13 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 14 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 15 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 16 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 17 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 18 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 19 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 20 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 21 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 22 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 23 Beaches Turks question
- 24 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 25 Curacao - where to stay