A group of couples are planning a trip to Curacao in June. I've read mixed reviews for the Breezes resort. Has anyone stayed recently?
Specifically, how is the beach, food, bar/drinks?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Caribbean holiday in December
- 2 Carribean Cruise then immigration
- 3 Barbados vs Grenada
- 4 Any All-Inclusive Resort Recommendations?
- 5 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 6 Cuba tour companies
- 7 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 8 Snorkeling Grand Cayman
- 9 last-minute summer beach trip (Aruba?) with kids
- 10 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 11 Activities/Tours in Aruba
- 12 Barbados or st Martin that's the dilemma
- 13 The formula effortlessly helps to restore
- 14 CHOOSING BETWEEN 3 RESORTS, HELP!
- 15 Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico or Aruba
- 16 Where to stay in Puerto Rico?
- 17 Weather in Nov
- 18 Virgin Gorda with Kids
- 19 Fishing for ideas
- 20 If you heard about the Weight Loss System
- 21 Spring Break trip to Cuba with our kids
- 22 Travel Insurance
- 23 First time cruiser to USVI
- 24 Cuba
- 25 Affordable Eats & Drinks - which Islands?