Hi - I've read all previous reports on this resort but was wondering if anyone had anything to add? In particular - has anyone used the on-site dive shop, or know if the scuba diving there is good?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best snorkeling, hiking, local vibe and food
- 2 Providenciales Review
- 3 Bermuda, Puerto Rico or somewhere else?
- 4 Cuba in 5 days?
- 5 Groupon Tours
- 6 Bermuda-Catamarran
- 7 Providenciales Airport
- 8 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 9 Numero 1 guest House
- 10 Mango Reef Restaurant in Turks and Caicos
- 11 Babymoon Beach Vacation
- 12 Grand Bahia Principe, Punta Cana
- 13 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 14 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 15 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 16 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 17 The Pigs of No Name Cay, Abaco, Bahamas
- 18 turks caicos
- 19 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 20 Curacao
- 21 Puerto Rico since the "meltdown"
- 22 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 23 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 24 Need more folks for Atlantis boat charter
- 25 Can you bring your own food to Aruba?