I'll be on Grand Bahama Island during the last week of April. I'm interested in booking some of the tours from Calabash Ecoadventures or Grand Bahama Nature Tours and am wondering how far in advance I need to do this in order to get the tours that I want. If I book tours from my hotel desk once I get on the island, will I likely be successful - or will most tours be booked up already?
Booking nature tours on Grand Bahama Island
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Advice needed
- 2 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 3 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 4 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 5 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 6 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 7 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 8 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 9 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 10 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 11 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 12 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 13 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 14 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 15 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 16 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 17 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 18 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 19 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 20 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 21 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 22 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 23 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 24 Which island?
- 25 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens