I'll be on Grand Bahama Island during the last week of April. I'm interested in booking some of the tours from Calabash Ecoadventures or Grand Bahama Nature Tours and am wondering how far in advance I need to do this in order to get the tours that I want. If I book tours from my hotel desk once I get on the island, will I likely be successful - or will most tours be booked up already?
Booking nature tours on Grand Bahama Island
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 2 Florida or caribbean
- 3 Resort villa suggestions
- 4 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 5 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 6 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 7 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 8 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 9 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 10 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 11 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 12 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 13 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 14 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 15 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 16 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 17 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 18 rent a car??
- 19 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 20 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club
- 21 Trip to Grenada vs Anguilla vs Nevis
- 22 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 23 Cuba Opening Up
- 24 Honeymoon St. Lucia confused?
- 25 Jamaica vs. Barbados