I am completely lost and any advice would be greatly appreciated. My fiance and I are looking to spend 14 days in the Carribbean. We are looking mostly at the Bahamas-(because I have read that it is beautiful and fun but my fiance doent seem to be to interested in the Bahamas), Aruba (because I have read they have good night life), Turks and Caicos (because I have read its SO beautiful, but I fear it may be a little boring?), Barbados (Sounds like the have everything), & St. Lucia (Because I read its a easy trip to Barbados). We both get bored VERY easily and think that 14 days in one place is to long, so we were thinking about bouncing around to 2 or 3 different places (ideally 3)
We are a FUN, lively couple - we like a lot of action, adventure, nice beaches, snorkeling, night life, shop, and great food. We are not looking to lay in hammocks and read - we want to do lots of activites, etc. We like to stay up late and sleep in....
I have read a lot about all the different islands, but once I start reading up on where to stay I get frustrated because its to hard to decide, ha!
We are planning to spend around 10K. We would be flying from NYC. Honestly, thank you in advance for any advice.
Booking Honeymoon - Would like to go to 2-3 island - suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Which Caribbean island and when to go?
- 2 Overwhelmed
- 3 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 4 Caribbean Destination for Family with Teenage Girls
- 5 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 6 St. Martin Ferry to Anguilla from Philipsburg
- 7 Jamaica help!
- 8 Four Seasons Nevis and RoamsAround thanks
- 9 2 weeks in cuba
- 10 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 11 Martinique - solo female traveller
- 12 Lodging for solo traveler in San Juan
- 13 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 14 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 15 Jamaica
- 16 Jamaica all inclusive
- 17 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 18 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 19 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 20 Cuba Opening Up
- 21 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 22 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 23 Why Barbados?
- 24 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 25 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?