I am completely lost and any advice would be greatly appreciated. My fiance and I are looking to spend 14 days in the Carribbean. We are looking mostly at the Bahamas-(because I have read that it is beautiful and fun but my fiance doent seem to be to interested in the Bahamas), Aruba (because I have read they have good night life), Turks and Caicos (because I have read its SO beautiful, but I fear it may be a little boring?), Barbados (Sounds like the have everything), & St. Lucia (Because I read its a easy trip to Barbados). We both get bored VERY easily and think that 14 days in one place is to long, so we were thinking about bouncing around to 2 or 3 different places (ideally 3)
We are a FUN, lively couple - we like a lot of action, adventure, nice beaches, snorkeling, night life, shop, and great food. We are not looking to lay in hammocks and read - we want to do lots of activites, etc. We like to stay up late and sleep in....
I have read a lot about all the different islands, but once I start reading up on where to stay I get frustrated because its to hard to decide, ha!
We are planning to spend around 10K. We would be flying from NYC. Honestly, thank you in advance for any advice.
Booking Honeymoon - Would like to go to 2-3 island - suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 2 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 3 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 4 Antigua or St Martin
- 5 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 6 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 7 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 8 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 9 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 10 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 11 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 12 St. Croix and sea grass
- 13 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 14 montego bay
- 15 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 16 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 17 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 18 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 19 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 20 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 21 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 22 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 23 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 24 Get info about weather.
- 25 St. Thomas is dangerous