I am completely lost and any advice would be greatly appreciated. My fiance and I are looking to spend 14 days in the Carribbean. We are looking mostly at the Bahamas-(because I have read that it is beautiful and fun but my fiance doent seem to be to interested in the Bahamas), Aruba (because I have read they have good night life), Turks and Caicos (because I have read its SO beautiful, but I fear it may be a little boring?), Barbados (Sounds like the have everything), & St. Lucia (Because I read its a easy trip to Barbados). We both get bored VERY easily and think that 14 days in one place is to long, so we were thinking about bouncing around to 2 or 3 different places (ideally 3)
We are a FUN, lively couple - we like a lot of action, adventure, nice beaches, snorkeling, night life, shop, and great food. We are not looking to lay in hammocks and read - we want to do lots of activites, etc. We like to stay up late and sleep in....
I have read a lot about all the different islands, but once I start reading up on where to stay I get frustrated because its to hard to decide, ha!
We are planning to spend around 10K. We would be flying from NYC. Honestly, thank you in advance for any advice.
Booking Honeymoon - Would like to go to 2-3 island - suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 2 Punta Cana excursions
- 3 Best island for nature + kids that is safe and affordable
- 4 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 5 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700
- 6 Anguilla stay?
- 7 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 8 Cayman Islands in October
- 9 Back from San Juan
- 10 Cheapest AI Deals for couple in 20s
- 11 Kristen- where are you?????
- 12 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 13 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 14 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 15 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 16 50th BIRTHDAY Home for 4 Couples
- 17 Is it a waste to go to St. Johns during late September?
- 18 Puerto Rico
- 19 Puerto Plata vacations or other place of Dominican Republic
- 20 Cuba People to People Tours
- 21 TCI Regent Grand vs. Venetian
- 22 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 23 relaxed beaches in january
- 24 Are you the new future traveler?
- 25 Mosquitoes - where are they NOT?