I am completely lost and any advice would be greatly appreciated. My fiance and I are looking to spend 14 days in the Carribbean. We are looking mostly at the Bahamas-(because I have read that it is beautiful and fun but my fiance doent seem to be to interested in the Bahamas), Aruba (because I have read they have good night life), Turks and Caicos (because I have read its SO beautiful, but I fear it may be a little boring?), Barbados (Sounds like the have everything), & St. Lucia (Because I read its a easy trip to Barbados). We both get bored VERY easily and think that 14 days in one place is to long, so we were thinking about bouncing around to 2 or 3 different places (ideally 3)
We are a FUN, lively couple - we like a lot of action, adventure, nice beaches, snorkeling, night life, shop, and great food. We are not looking to lay in hammocks and read - we want to do lots of activites, etc. We like to stay up late and sleep in....
I have read a lot about all the different islands, but once I start reading up on where to stay I get frustrated because its to hard to decide, ha!
We are planning to spend around 10K. We would be flying from NYC. Honestly, thank you in advance for any advice.
Booking Honeymoon - Would like to go to 2-3 island - suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 2 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 3 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 4 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 5 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 6 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 7 Cuba in 10 days
- 8 Salt Kettle House to close
- 9 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 10 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 11 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 12 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 13 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 14 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 15 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 16 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 17 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 18 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 19 Why Barbados?
- 20 Cayman Islands in October
- 21 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 24 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 25 all-inclusive or villa?