I am completely lost and any advice would be greatly appreciated. My fiance and I are looking to spend 14 days in the Carribbean. We are looking mostly at the Bahamas-(because I have read that it is beautiful and fun but my fiance doent seem to be to interested in the Bahamas), Aruba (because I have read they have good night life), Turks and Caicos (because I have read its SO beautiful, but I fear it may be a little boring?), Barbados (Sounds like the have everything), & St. Lucia (Because I read its a easy trip to Barbados). We both get bored VERY easily and think that 14 days in one place is to long, so we were thinking about bouncing around to 2 or 3 different places (ideally 3)
We are a FUN, lively couple - we like a lot of action, adventure, nice beaches, snorkeling, night life, shop, and great food. We are not looking to lay in hammocks and read - we want to do lots of activites, etc. We like to stay up late and sleep in....
I have read a lot about all the different islands, but once I start reading up on where to stay I get frustrated because its to hard to decide, ha!
We are planning to spend around 10K. We would be flying from NYC. Honestly, thank you in advance for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 2 Aruba weather
- 3 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 4 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 5 Turks and caicos
- 6 Island Choice
- 7 Cruise stop activities
- 8 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 9 Jade Mountain
- 10 Turks and caicos
- 11 Honeymoon Help!!
- 12 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 13 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 14 Bermuda
- 15 Restaurant Suggestions
- 16 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 17 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 18 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 19 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 20 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 21 Taxi info. Self touring
- 22 In search of place to take adult daughters on a girls' week away
- 23 1st timer Ann Trip Suggestions for All Inclusive/Adult Only Resort
- 24 Half Moon Montego Bay questions
- 25 place to take kids for the day in falmouth jamica
Booking Honeymoon - Would like to go to 2-3 island - suggestions?