I am putting together a trip to Turks & Caicos in the Spring for 4 adults, and was looking at the flight and accommodation package (not inclusive, just flight & accommodations) thru Expedia. We plan to book a 2 bedroom oceanfront unit at the Alexandra (we've stayed there in the past in an oceanview) and I am wondering if anyone has booked accommodations in T & C thru Expedia, at Alexandra in particular, and if so, was happy with what they found upon arrival. We definitely do not want a ground level room, but I am told you do not know what room you have until you arrive at the Alexandra, nor even which building you would be in.
booking accommodations thru expedia
- 1 Where to go??
- 2 Staying in Aruba for 1 week in December
- 3 where to travel for 50th birthday with family?
- 4 Sightseeing and Lounging Islands
- 5 Curacao vs Puerto Rico
- 6 Sea Castle Villa Renters Beware!!
- 7 Do restaurants in Bermuda allow corkage/BYO
- 8 puerto rico cruise
- 9 Photos from Havana and Vinales May 2013
- 10 Help choosing an all inclusive resort!
- 11 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 12 Active island stay for November solo trip?
- 13 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 14 Caribbean Real Estate Jobs
- 15 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 16 Kid-Friendly All-Inclusives in Caribbean or Cancun
- 17 Recent St. Martin travelers
- 18 Resort near a town?
- 19 Which hotel should we stay at in Aruba?
- 20 Puerto Rico - too much? a.k.a will I be like a coqui hopping all over?
- 21 Freeport to Abaco, how do you do it?
- 22 Ziplines near Rincon/West Coast of Puerto Rico NOT part of a tour
- 23 Mustique -- not so great
- 24 Best weather in Anguilla?
- 25 25 yr anniversary