I am putting together a trip to Turks & Caicos in the Spring for 4 adults, and was looking at the flight and accommodation package (not inclusive, just flight & accommodations) thru Expedia. We plan to book a 2 bedroom oceanfront unit at the Alexandra (we've stayed there in the past in an oceanview) and I am wondering if anyone has booked accommodations in T & C thru Expedia, at Alexandra in particular, and if so, was happy with what they found upon arrival. We definitely do not want a ground level room, but I am told you do not know what room you have until you arrive at the Alexandra, nor even which building you would be in.
booking accommodations thru expedia
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 2 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 3 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 4 Jamaica
- 5 Jamaica all inclusive
- 6 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 7 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 8 Why Barbados?
- 9 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 10 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 11 Cuba Opening Up
- 12 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 13 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 14 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 15 Just back from The Somerset
- 16 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 17 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 18 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 19 Sandals Resorts
- 20 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 21 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 22 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 23 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 24 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 25 Cuba in 10 days