What is the best way to book a trip to Aruba? We're traveling from NE USA and we can book directly through the hotel and airline or use a website like travelocity or expedia. It costs about $200 more to book directly, but I feel like my life will be easier if a problem arises.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 2 Cuba for 6 days
- 3 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 4 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 5 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 6 Casual dining in San Juan area
- 7 What does Turks Beaches day pass include?
- 8 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 9 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 10 Honeymoon Help!!
- 11 Do not miss the Tahiti
- 12 when to visit barbados
- 13 Barbados Beaches
- 14 Punta Cana
- 15 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 16 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 17 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 18 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 19 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 20 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 21 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 22 Restaurant Recommendations
- 23 Trouble booking hotels!
- 24 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 25 Airport transfer PUJ