What is the best way to book a trip to Aruba? We're traveling from NE USA and we can book directly through the hotel and airline or use a website like travelocity or expedia. It costs about $200 more to book directly, but I feel like my life will be easier if a problem arises.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.healthdietalert.com/apex-plump/
- 2 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 3 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 4 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 5 New Destination
- 6 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 7 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 8 Bahamas help
- 9 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 10 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 11 Vacation suggestion, please
- 12 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 13 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 14 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 15 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 16 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 17 aruba planning advice
- 18 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 19 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 20 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 21 Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- 22 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 23 Barbados Beaches
- 24 Negril Jamaica- upcoming stay at Sandals Beaches resort
- 25 Peterson