My husband got us some cool boogie boards for Christmas. I’ve been in the process of planning a trip to the Caribbean and now I’d like to find a place to use our new toys.
We’ve been thinking of the BVI’s. Is it too calm there?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 SKYPE@ Password Reset CONTACT☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 3 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 4 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 5 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 6 Hiking in St. John
- 7 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 8 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 9 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 10 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 11 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 12 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 13 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 14 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 15 Where in DR?
- 16 Honeymoon
- 17 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 18 Curacao times 2
- 19 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 20 Barbados
- 21 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 22 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 23 Help with August trip ideas
- 24 Airport transfer PUJ
- 25 We may not be going to Cuba after all