We are going to Bonaire in February for 1 week. Our first time there.
Going as divers.
I'm assuming we don't have to stay specifically at a dive resort, but is that the best bet?
Do you have to pay an outfit to do the shore diving?
I'm sure much of the above I can research myself on.
My biggest concern and question is it looks like the only flight option for us from Miami is a flight that goes through Aruba with only a 1:50 minute layover in Aruba. I've read it's really hard to get through this airport and immigration and worried about us making the flight. Also our luggage, though I'm assuming the luggage will be with us as we'll have to uncheck it.
Insel Airlines, and I've heard not the best with rebooking, etc. Any advice on getting there is welcome, and advice on what to do if we don't make the connection.
I wish we could go through Curacau as I've heard it's easier! One thing we plan to do is depart and arrive on a Thursday as to avoid Aruba airport overload, but it will be high season so even on a weekday I'm assuming it could be trouble.
Thanks in advance for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 다빈치온라인게임 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 증권사이트 증권포털사이트 n1inve.com
- 3 경마 ⊙●홈 피 - xxt27.com ⊙●
- 4 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 5 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 6 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 7 All inclusive
- 8 BVI trip questions
- 9 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 10 DR vs. Mexico
- 11 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 12 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 13 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 14 Family of 5 undecided island
- 15 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 16 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 17 family resort ideas?
- 18 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 19 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 20 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 21 First time to Puerto Rico
- 22 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 23 Social Resort for Solo Female
- 24 St Vincent and The Grenadines 11 days trip over Christmas and NYE 2017/2018
- 25 Cuba with preschooler in April
Bonaire where to stay and going through Aruba and Shore Diving