We are going to Bonaire in February for 1 week. Our first time there.
Going as divers.
I'm assuming we don't have to stay specifically at a dive resort, but is that the best bet?
Do you have to pay an outfit to do the shore diving?
I'm sure much of the above I can research myself on.
My biggest concern and question is it looks like the only flight option for us from Miami is a flight that goes through Aruba with only a 1:50 minute layover in Aruba. I've read it's really hard to get through this airport and immigration and worried about us making the flight. Also our luggage, though I'm assuming the luggage will be with us as we'll have to uncheck it.
Insel Airlines, and I've heard not the best with rebooking, etc. Any advice on getting there is welcome, and advice on what to do if we don't make the connection.
I wish we could go through Curacau as I've heard it's easier! One thing we plan to do is depart and arrive on a Thursday as to avoid Aruba airport overload, but it will be high season so even on a weekday I'm assuming it could be trouble.
Thanks in advance for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토 총판 홍보 ♬♬연결:【kakao:VS486텔레그램 :VS486】●
- 2 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 3 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 4 Cuba Help
- 5 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 6 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 7 Living in the Caribbean
- 8 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 9 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 10 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 11 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 12 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 13 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 14 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 15 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 16 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 17 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 18 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 19 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 20 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 21 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 22 St. Croix
- 23 St Kitts & Irma
- 24 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 25 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
Bonaire where to stay and going through Aruba and Shore Diving