Planning a trip to Bonaire for late February, and we are booking some excursions with snorkel guides for the first couple of days to get oriented. We will be doing some independent snorkeling from the shore later in the week, and I'm wondering if anyone has any favorite spots for beginner-intermediate adults.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Being able to work in Trinidad and Tobago
- 2 http://klereumcol.com/forever-bust/
- 3 http://brainammofacts.com/staminon/
- 4 Max Gain Xtreme Athletic introduces a large portion
- 5 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/neurocet-reviews
- 6 Travel to Cuba from US for Spanish citizens
- 7 Cottage on the beach
- 8 Island Hopping
- 9 Recommend Jamaican Fishing Charters
- 10 Planning a trip to Jamaica for my daughter's graduation
- 11 Group Tour vs. Independent Travel for Havana Jazz Fest 2016
- 12 Cat Island (Fernandez Bay Village) Trip Report
- 13 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 14 mid December 2016 trip for 2
- 15 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 16 Labor Day Weekend in Turks & Caicos
- 17 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 18 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 19 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 20 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 21 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 22 Which Island visit, with which company ?
- 23 Bay Gardens Beach Resort Saint Lucia Trip Report October 2014
- 24 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 25 USVI with Baby and Toddler - Advice required