Planning a trip to Bonaire for late February, and we are booking some excursions with snorkel guides for the first couple of days to get oriented. We will be doing some independent snorkeling from the shore later in the week, and I'm wondering if anyone has any favorite spots for beginner-intermediate adults.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 2 Evening temperatures
- 3 7 Adults and a 51/2 month old
- 4 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 5 Cuba in November
- 6 Choosing Between a Rental on Nassau or Eleuethera
- 7 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 8 Best 'Swimming' Beaches in the Caribbean- from SFO
- 9 overwhelmed by the Bahamas!
- 10 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 11 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 12 50th Birthday with Family
- 13 Birthday Celebration
- 14 DR - All inclusive
- 15 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 16 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 17 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 18 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 19 Late May Trip
- 20 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 21 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Cheers to Beers!
- 24 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 25 any advice about the Cayman Islands?