LySun has me really interested in Bonaire for a family snorkeling vacation after reading her trip report. After spending time in both the Bahamas and the Virgin Islands, will I miss the beaches as it sounds like there are few on Bonaire? What is the landscape like; arid & scrubby or lush and tropical??
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. John USVI
- 2 Pregnant and looking for a good Caribbean holiday
- 3 Which Caribbean island and when to go?
- 4 Overwhelmed
- 5 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 6 Caribbean Destination for Family with Teenage Girls
- 7 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 8 St. Martin Ferry to Anguilla from Philipsburg
- 9 Jamaica help!
- 10 Four Seasons Nevis and RoamsAround thanks
- 11 2 weeks in cuba
- 12 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 13 Martinique - solo female traveller
- 14 Lodging for solo traveler in San Juan
- 15 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 16 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 17 Jamaica
- 18 Jamaica all inclusive
- 19 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 20 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 21 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 22 Cuba Opening Up
- 23 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 24 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 25 Why Barbados?