My Wife and I have never been to Bonaire and are considering staying at the Bonaire Plaza Resort which we believe is relatively new. Has anyone stayed there or heard anything about it? Other suggestions on where to stay would be appreciated? Also know any good flats fishing guides for bonefish, tarpon or snook? Thanks in advance, Ike
Bonaire Plaza Resort: Anybody stayed there?
- 1 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 2 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 3 St.Thomas St. John
- 4 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 5 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 6 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 7 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 8 June vacation trip for guys
- 9 Which island to visit???
- 10 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 11 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 12 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 13 Honeymoon Help!
- 14 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 15 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 16 Grand Cayman
- 17 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 18 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 19 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 20 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 21 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 22 quiet and relaxing
- 23 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 24 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 25 All Inclusive for small children?