My Wife and I have never been to Bonaire and are considering staying at the Bonaire Plaza Resort which we believe is relatively new. Has anyone stayed there or heard anything about it? Other suggestions on where to stay would be appreciated? Also know any good flats fishing guides for bonefish, tarpon or snook? Thanks in advance, Ike
Bonaire Plaza Resort: Anybody stayed there?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 2 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 3 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 4 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 5 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 6 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 7 St. Croix and sea grass
- 8 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 9 Antigua or St Martin
- 10 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 11 montego bay
- 12 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 13 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 14 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 15 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 16 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 17 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 18 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 19 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 20 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 21 Get info about weather.
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Logistics of getting to Anguilla
- 24 Anyone stay in an apartment on Bermuda?
- 25 Water/beach conditions in Barbados