My fiance and I are trying to plan our August honeymoon. We have been looking at Bonaire and Tortola, but are open for any suggestions! We are looking for someplace which isn't too touristy, but has nice restaurants and offers some sort of nightlife - little bars or bands, nothing too big like a casino or disco. We both like to snorkel, but don't know how to dive so are wondering if Bonaire is not a good option. We have been to Anguilla and liked it. I am open to any advice! Thanks.
Bonaire or Tortola or other suggestions? Honeymoon Help Needed!
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Bahamas snorkeling
- 2 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 3 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 4 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 5 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 6 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 7 Wedding Help!
- 8 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 9 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 10 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 11 Islands with great nightlife
- 12 month stay on a caribbean island
- 13 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 14 Where to stay on Vieques
- 15 Ferry to Rum Point
- 16 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 17 Family with infants/toddlers
- 18 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 19 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 20 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 21 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 22 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 23 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 24 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 25 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach