My fiance and I are trying to plan our August honeymoon. We have been looking at Bonaire and Tortola, but are open for any suggestions! We are looking for someplace which isn't too touristy, but has nice restaurants and offers some sort of nightlife - little bars or bands, nothing too big like a casino or disco. We both like to snorkel, but don't know how to dive so are wondering if Bonaire is not a good option. We have been to Anguilla and liked it. I am open to any advice! Thanks.
Bonaire or Tortola or other suggestions? Honeymoon Help Needed!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Jamaica vs The DR
- 2 celebrating 40
- 3 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 4 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 5 Where to go in February/March
- 6 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 7 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 8 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 9 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 10 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 11 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 12 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 13 Which island?
- 14 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 15 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 16 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 17 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 18 St. Croix and sea grass
- 19 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 20 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 21 Bahamas Resort
- 22 Which country?
- 23 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 24 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 25 Antigua or St Martin