We are deciding on a 7-day trip for March and have narrowed it down to either Bonaire or St Lucia but would like other peoples thoughts on which is a better choice.
We really want 1) good beaches, 2) safe 3) and the best possible snorkeling from the beach (lots of colorful fish, etc) 4) lush.
I know that Bonaire is arid so, if that were the choice, we would spend a few days in Puerto Rico to take care of the lush part. I was in Turks Caicos and Anguilla last year and loved both but, want to try some new destinations before returning to either. THANKS.
Bonaire or St Lucia
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 2 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 3 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 4 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 5 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 6 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 7 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 8 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 9 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 10 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 11 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 12 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 13 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 14 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 15 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 16 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 17 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 18 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 19 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 20 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 21 Which island?
- 22 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 23 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 24 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 25 Resort hotels on St Croix