We are deciding on a 7-day trip for March and have narrowed it down to either Bonaire or St Lucia but would like other peoples thoughts on which is a better choice.
We really want 1) good beaches, 2) safe 3) and the best possible snorkeling from the beach (lots of colorful fish, etc) 4) lush.
I know that Bonaire is arid so, if that were the choice, we would spend a few days in Puerto Rico to take care of the lush part. I was in Turks Caicos and Anguilla last year and loved both but, want to try some new destinations before returning to either. THANKS.
Bonaire or St Lucia
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Maximizing vitality along with preventing low energy
- 2 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 3 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 4 St. John USVI
- 5 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 6 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 7 Best island for early to mid November
- 8 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 9 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 10 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 11 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 12 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 13 things to do in Nassau
- 14 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 15 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 16 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 17 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 18 Which Second Caribbean Destination ?
- 19 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 20 Best Starwood (Westin/Sheraton/St. Regis) Resort for Families??
- 21 Which Island?
- 22 Cuba in 10 days
- 23 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 24 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 25 Honeymoon in Caribbean?