We are deciding on a 7-day trip for March and have narrowed it down to either Bonaire or St Lucia but would like other peoples thoughts on which is a better choice.
We really want 1) good beaches, 2) safe 3) and the best possible snorkeling from the beach (lots of colorful fish, etc) 4) lush.
I know that Bonaire is arid so, if that were the choice, we would spend a few days in Puerto Rico to take care of the lush part. I was in Turks Caicos and Anguilla last year and loved both but, want to try some new destinations before returning to either. THANKS.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's Cuba Trip Report - Finally!
- 2 Month travel ideas
- 3 Puerto Plata Lifestyle Crown Residence Suites
- 4 Cuba weather in March
- 5 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 6 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 7 aruba planning advice
- 8 Move to grand cayman
- 9 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 10 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 11 Malaria Punta Cana
- 12 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 13 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 14 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 15 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 16 New Destination
- 17 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 18 Bahamas help
- 19 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 20 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 21 Vacation suggestion, please
- 22 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 23 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 24 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 25 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba