We are deciding on a 7-day trip for March and have narrowed it down to either Bonaire or St Lucia but would like other peoples thoughts on which is a better choice.
We really want 1) good beaches, 2) safe 3) and the best possible snorkeling from the beach (lots of colorful fish, etc) 4) lush.
I know that Bonaire is arid so, if that were the choice, we would spend a few days in Puerto Rico to take care of the lush part. I was in Turks Caicos and Anguilla last year and loved both but, want to try some new destinations before returning to either. THANKS.
Bonaire or St Lucia
- 1 St.Thomas St. John
- 2 June vacation trip for guys
- 3 Which island to visit???
- 4 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 5 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 6 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 7 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 8 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 9 Real St. Lucia Tours
- 10 Honeymoon Help!
- 11 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 12 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 13 Grand Cayman
- 14 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 15 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 16 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 17 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 18 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 19 quiet and relaxing
- 20 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 21 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 22 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 23 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 24 All Inclusive for small children?
- 25 Private tours in Jamaica