Staying in Aruba in June and thought about taking a day trip to either Bonaire or Curacao. Would either of these two places be worth spending the money to visit or possibly snorkel? I have been reading the snorkeling in Aruba is just ok nothing too special...please give me your opinion/suggestions regarding the two sister islands.
Bonaire or Curacao
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Should you feel this spam following making
- 2 Looking for small hotel/inn within 4 hrs. nonstop flight from New York
- 3 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 4 Vacation Ideas
- 5 Looking for South-to-North options/routes/price estimates.
- 6 Back from San Juan
- 7 Cupecoy Beach
- 8 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 9 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 10 Carry on size Bahamas
- 11 St John March, where to stay
- 12 The right adults-only resort
- 13 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 14 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 15 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 16 Tips for bahamas
- 17 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 18 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 19 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 20 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 21 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 22 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 23 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 24 walkable hotels
- 25 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????