Staying in Aruba in June and thought about taking a day trip to either Bonaire or Curacao. Would either of these two places be worth spending the money to visit or possibly snorkel? I have been reading the snorkeling in Aruba is just ok nothing too special...please give me your opinion/suggestions regarding the two sister islands.
Bonaire or Curacao
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 2 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 3 St. Croix and sea grass
- 4 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 5 Antigua or St Martin
- 6 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 7 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 8 montego bay
- 9 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 10 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 11 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 12 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 13 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 14 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 15 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 16 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 17 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 18 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 19 Get info about weather.
- 20 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 21 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 22 Logistics of getting to Anguilla
- 23 Anyone stay in an apartment on Bermuda?
- 24 Water/beach conditions in Barbados
- 25 Yet Another Person Needing Help Deciding Which Island