I live in USA, in the northeast. I love to snorkel and see reefs and fishes...did that a lot in hawaii. I was looking for a like minded group that would fly from US.... that I can join. Then came across a scuba lessons company that does trips to carribean often. They are doing a week long trip to Bonaire. Staying at a place called "Buddy dive".
My question is , are there good "off the beach" spots for snorkelling near "buddy dive"?
Planning to scuba certify there in Bonaire and take my first dive too LOL.
BTW, here is the read out and link to that company about the trip, pls advice what you think about the worth !
Come join us on our annual summer trek to the unique island of Bonaire located 40 miles off the coast of Venezuela. The reason Bonaire is also known as the “Home of Diving Freedom” is the spectacular shore diving. Jump in your vehicle, pick up your tanks at the “Drive Thru” and explore any of the 60 well marked shore diving sites at your leisure. With our boat diving package we can explore the underwater wonders of Klein Bonaire Island just offshore. Topside activities include: windsurfing, exploring caves, hiking and more. Our midweek Beach B’BQ & Bonfire will be epic as usual. We will be staying at Buddy Dive where you can shore dive right off their dock. Due to limited air space we can only take 26 guests.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Purchase Real Passports,Driver’s License,ID Cards,Visas,
- 2 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 3 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 4 Ideal wedding island
- 5 Help with small wedding location
- 6 email@example.com
- 7 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 8 Best Islands to visit late Dec/early Jan
- 9 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 10 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 11 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 12 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 13 St. Croix
- 14 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 15 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 16 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 17 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 18 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 19 Island Hopping
- 20 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 21 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 22 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 23 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 24 Havana restaurants
- 25 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
Bonaire - Off beach snorkelling /Scuba , is it really great?