I live in USA, in the northeast. I love to snorkel and see reefs and fishes...did that a lot in hawaii. I was looking for a like minded group that would fly from US.... that I can join. Then came across a scuba lessons company that does trips to carribean often. They are doing a week long trip to Bonaire. Staying at a place called "Buddy dive".
My question is , are there good "off the beach" spots for snorkelling near "buddy dive"?
Planning to scuba certify there in Bonaire and take my first dive too LOL.
BTW, here is the read out and link to that company about the trip, pls advice what you think about the worth !
Come join us on our annual summer trek to the unique island of Bonaire located 40 miles off the coast of Venezuela. The reason Bonaire is also known as the “Home of Diving Freedom” is the spectacular shore diving. Jump in your vehicle, pick up your tanks at the “Drive Thru” and explore any of the 60 well marked shore diving sites at your leisure. With our boat diving package we can explore the underwater wonders of Klein Bonaire Island just offshore. Topside activities include: windsurfing, exploring caves, hiking and more. Our midweek Beach B’BQ & Bonfire will be epic as usual. We will be staying at Buddy Dive where you can shore dive right off their dock. Due to limited air space we can only take 26 guests.
Bonaire - Off beach snorkelling /Scuba , is it really great?
- 1 Ferry to Rum Point
- 2 Islands with great nightlife
- 3 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 4 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 5 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 6 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 7 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 8 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 9 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 10 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 11 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 12 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 13 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 14 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 15 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 16 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 17 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 18 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 19 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 20 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 21 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 22 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 23 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 24 Beaches Turks question
- 25 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???