I live in USA, in the northeast. I love to snorkel and see reefs and fishes...did that a lot in hawaii. I was looking for a like minded group that would fly from US.... that I can join. Then came across a scuba lessons company that does trips to carribean often. They are doing a week long trip to Bonaire. Staying at a place called "Buddy dive".
My question is , are there good "off the beach" spots for snorkelling near "buddy dive"?
Planning to scuba certify there in Bonaire and take my first dive too LOL.
BTW, here is the read out and link to that company about the trip, pls advice what you think about the worth !
Come join us on our annual summer trek to the unique island of Bonaire located 40 miles off the coast of Venezuela. The reason Bonaire is also known as the “Home of Diving Freedom” is the spectacular shore diving. Jump in your vehicle, pick up your tanks at the “Drive Thru” and explore any of the 60 well marked shore diving sites at your leisure. With our boat diving package we can explore the underwater wonders of Klein Bonaire Island just offshore. Topside activities include: windsurfing, exploring caves, hiking and more. Our midweek Beach B’BQ & Bonfire will be epic as usual. We will be staying at Buddy Dive where you can shore dive right off their dock. Due to limited air space we can only take 26 guests.
Bonaire - Off beach snorkelling /Scuba , is it really great?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Four Seasons Nevis and RoamsAround thanks
- 2 2 weeks in cuba
- 3 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 4 Martinique - solo female traveller
- 5 Lodging for solo traveler in San Juan
- 6 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 7 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 8 Jamaica
- 9 Jamaica all inclusive
- 10 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 11 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 12 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 13 Cuba Opening Up
- 14 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 15 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 16 Why Barbados?
- 17 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 18 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 19 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 20 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 21 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 22 Just back from The Somerset
- 23 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 24 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 25 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers