I live in USA, in the northeast. I love to snorkel and see reefs and fishes...did that a lot in hawaii. I was looking for a like minded group that would fly from US.... that I can join. Then came across a scuba lessons company that does trips to carribean often. They are doing a week long trip to Bonaire. Staying at a place called "Buddy dive".
My question is , are there good "off the beach" spots for snorkelling near "buddy dive"?
Planning to scuba certify there in Bonaire and take my first dive too LOL.
BTW, here is the read out and link to that company about the trip, pls advice what you think about the worth !
Come join us on our annual summer trek to the unique island of Bonaire located 40 miles off the coast of Venezuela. The reason Bonaire is also known as the “Home of Diving Freedom” is the spectacular shore diving. Jump in your vehicle, pick up your tanks at the “Drive Thru” and explore any of the 60 well marked shore diving sites at your leisure. With our boat diving package we can explore the underwater wonders of Klein Bonaire Island just offshore. Topside activities include: windsurfing, exploring caves, hiking and more. Our midweek Beach B’BQ & Bonfire will be epic as usual. We will be staying at Buddy Dive where you can shore dive right off their dock. Due to limited air space we can only take 26 guests.
Bonaire - Off beach snorkelling /Scuba , is it really great?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 2 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 3 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 4 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 5 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 6 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 7 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 8 Tipping at AI
- 9 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 10 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 11 Traveling Solo
- 12 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 13 A Volcanic Paradise
- 14 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 15 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 16 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 17 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 18 St. Kitts, the details
- 19 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 20 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 21 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 22 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 23 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 24 8 TUFF MILES
- 25 Puerto Rico Nightlife?