We are considering going to Bonaire mainly for the good close to shore snorkelling. Will we will enjoy Bonaire if we don't dive and just snorkel? Which hotel has snorkelling directly in front and is suited to families? Is Bonaire really just set up for divers? Thank you.
Bonaire for Family who just snorkels?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 2 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 3 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 4 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 5 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 6 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 7 Cuba in 10 days
- 8 Salt Kettle House to close
- 9 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 10 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 11 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 12 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 13 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 14 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 15 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 16 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 17 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 18 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 19 Why Barbados?
- 20 Cayman Islands in October
- 21 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 24 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 25 all-inclusive or villa?