Hi, We are planning another trip to the Caribbean in February and have heard that the snorkeling on Bonaire is terrific. (We love to snorkel). We would probably stay for 10 days or so and were thinking of Anquila as a second Island. Is it possible to visit both islands in one trip? We would stay there another week. Also need suggestions as to hotels. We were thinking of Capt. Dons Habitat on Bonaire.Any info would be welcome!! Thanks!! Eagle
Bonaire and Anquila
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 2 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 3 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 4 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 5 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 6 Antigua or St Martin
- 7 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 8 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 9 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 10 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 11 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 12 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 13 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 14 St. Croix and sea grass
- 15 montego bay
- 16 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 17 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 18 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 19 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 20 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 21 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 22 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 23 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 24 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 25 Get info about weather.