We are cruising to Aruba, Curacao, Tortola/Virgin Gorda and St. Thomas/St. John aboard the Windward and are wondering if there are any beaches that have good body surfing (medium sized milder waves) Our dream would be to find a beautiful beach with great snorkling and good body surfing within walking distance. Thank you for your help!
BODYSURFING IN SOUTHERN CARRIBEAN
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St John March, where to stay
- 2 The right adults-only resort
- 3 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 4 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 5 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 6 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 7 Cupecoy Beach
- 8 Tips for bahamas
- 9 Vacation Ideas
- 10 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 11 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 12 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 13 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 14 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 15 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 16 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 17 walkable hotels
- 18 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 19 Back from San Juan
- 20 St Thomas
- 21 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 22 St Thomas need condo advice and trip plans
- 23 Grenada - Coyaba vs. Flamboyant
- 24 Aruba Restaurants
- 25 Aruba Restaraunts