Does anyone know of a place where I would be able to rent a boat (motorized not sailboat) that we can operate on our own without a captain from the company we are renting from? Looking for a full days rental.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 2 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 3 Babymoon Beach Vacation
- 4 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 5 The Pigs of No Name Cay, Abaco, Bahamas
- 6 turks caicos
- 7 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 8 Curacao
- 9 Puerto Rico since the "meltdown"
- 10 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 11 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 12 Need more folks for Atlantis boat charter
- 13 Groupon Tours
- 14 Can you bring your own food to Aruba?
- 15 Grandmother/Granddaughter Beach Vacation
- 16 Location
- 17 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 18 Restaurants Turks and Caicos
- 19 Private tours in Cuba
- 20 Planning trip to st Lucia
- 21 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 22 Bahamas girls trip
- 23 8-10 days vacation in Caribbean, we would love to hear thoughts!
- 24 Cuba Tour Companies
- 25 Reduit Beach is being ruined