Anyone know if the Royal Cruise Holidays boat that offers packages Cancun-Havana-Cancun, offers the same in reverse? Or any other boat/cheap way of getting from Cuba to mainland Central America.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 2 Restaurant Recommendations
- 3 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 4 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 5 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 6 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 7 Family vacation
- 8 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 9 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 10 PR or USVI
- 11 Havana Hotel
- 12 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 13 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 14 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 15 Cayman Islands Currency
- 16 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 17 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 18 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions
- 19 What foods can be taken to Providenciales
- 20 Havana
- 21 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 22 Scrub Island Resort
- 23 St. Maarten--car rental or do without?
- 24 Rental car agencies near cruise terminal in St. Maarten?
- 25 Snorkeling trip ideas