Anyone know if the Royal Cruise Holidays boat that offers packages Cancun-Havana-Cancun, offers the same in reverse? Or any other boat/cheap way of getting from Cuba to mainland Central America.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Need 1 room for family of 5 at fun upscale hotel
- 2 Caribbean holiday in December
- 3 Any All-Inclusive Resort Recommendations?
- 4 Activities/Tours in Aruba
- 5 Barbados or st Martin that's the dilemma
- 6 Carribean Cruise then immigration
- 7 Barbados vs Grenada
- 8 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 9 Cuba tour companies
- 10 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 11 Snorkeling Grand Cayman
- 12 last-minute summer beach trip (Aruba?) with kids
- 13 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 14 The formula effortlessly helps to restore
- 15 CHOOSING BETWEEN 3 RESORTS, HELP!
- 16 Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico or Aruba
- 17 Where to stay in Puerto Rico?
- 18 Weather in Nov
- 19 Virgin Gorda with Kids
- 20 Fishing for ideas
- 21 If you heard about the Weight Loss System
- 22 Spring Break trip to Cuba with our kids
- 23 Travel Insurance
- 24 First time cruiser to USVI
- 25 Cuba