We'll be visiting St John at the end of the month for a babymoon trip. (I'll be 5 1/2 months pregnant). We really want to take a daytrip to visit other islands/snorkle spots. My husband loves powerboats, so going on a full-day charter trip is a must do for us.
Wondering if anyone has any experience with the boat charter companies departing from St John to the British Virgin Islands. (Or any other fabulous itinerary you may know of).
Chartering our own boat seems a bit out of our price range - (unless someone can tell me otherwise or will be in St John and wants to split a trip with us! ) so we are looking at the organized trips. So far we have a tenative reservation with New Horizons II, but are wondering if anyone has any detailed info about the trip - or with any other companies such as Linmos and Stormy Petrel's/Pirate Penny's, or any others.
Any and all info appreciated.
Boat Charter Trip from St. John
- 1 Which island to visit???
- 2 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 3 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 4 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 5 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 6 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 7 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 8 Bermuda Trip
- 9 quiet and relaxing
- 10 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 11 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 12 St.Thomas St. John
- 13 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 14 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 15 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 16 June vacation trip for guys
- 17 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 18 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 19 Honeymoon Help!
- 20 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 21 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 22 Grand Cayman
- 23 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 24 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 25 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets