My husband and I are planning a trip to Grenada for this February. We originally thought about staying at Spice Island Beach Resort, but the prices are kind of scary for high season. I have read mostly very positive reviews on this site about Blue Horizons, its more laid-back sister resort, which is more affordable. Will we like Blue Horizons enough to justify not spending the extra $$$ or will we regret not splurging? We like luxury and I know BH is not luxurious, but if it's clean and comfortable (and not too noisy with family/kids), that's fine. Any thoughts? Also, is it easy and practical to use the Spice Island amenities (beach chairs for example) that are supposed to be available to Blue Horizons guests? Do the SI guests seem to care if BH guests are on the premises using the same stuff?
Blue Horizons Hotel and Spice Island Beach Resort in Grenada
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 2 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 3 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 4 Antigua or St Martin
- 5 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 6 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 7 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 8 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 9 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 10 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 11 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 12 St. Croix and sea grass
- 13 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 14 montego bay
- 15 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 16 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 17 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 18 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 19 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 20 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 21 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 22 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 23 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 24 Get info about weather.
- 25 St. Thomas is dangerous