My husband and I are planning a trip to Grenada for this February. We originally thought about staying at Spice Island Beach Resort, but the prices are kind of scary for high season. I have read mostly very positive reviews on this site about Blue Horizons, its more laid-back sister resort, which is more affordable. Will we like Blue Horizons enough to justify not spending the extra $$$ or will we regret not splurging? We like luxury and I know BH is not luxurious, but if it's clean and comfortable (and not too noisy with family/kids), that's fine. Any thoughts? Also, is it easy and practical to use the Spice Island amenities (beach chairs for example) that are supposed to be available to Blue Horizons guests? Do the SI guests seem to care if BH guests are on the premises using the same stuff?
Blue Horizons Hotel and Spice Island Beach Resort in Grenada
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Carribean vacation with infant
- 2 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 3 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 4 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 5 Cayman Islands in October
- 6 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 7 things to do in Nassau
- 8 Which Island?
- 9 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 10 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 11 St. John USVI
- 12 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 13 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 14 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 15 Best island for early to mid November
- 16 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 17 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 18 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 19 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 20 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 21 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 22 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 23 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 24 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 25 Which Second Caribbean Destination ?