My husband and I are planning a trip to Grenada for this February. We originally thought about staying at Spice Island Beach Resort, but the prices are kind of scary for high season. I have read mostly very positive reviews on this site about Blue Horizons, its more laid-back sister resort, which is more affordable. Will we like Blue Horizons enough to justify not spending the extra $$$ or will we regret not splurging? We like luxury and I know BH is not luxurious, but if it's clean and comfortable (and not too noisy with family/kids), that's fine. Any thoughts? Also, is it easy and practical to use the Spice Island amenities (beach chairs for example) that are supposed to be available to Blue Horizons guests? Do the SI guests seem to care if BH guests are on the premises using the same stuff?
Blue Horizons Hotel and Spice Island Beach Resort in Grenada
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Southern Caribbean Cruise
- 2 Too many choices.....
- 3 Why Barbados?
- 4 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 5 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 6 Best Island for Me?
- 7 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 8 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 9 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 10 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 11 Cuba with Gate 1
- 12 Anguilla stay?
- 13 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 14 Back from San Juan
- 15 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 16 San Juan Airport
- 17 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 18 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 19 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 20 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 21 Storm ?
- 22 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 23 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 24 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 25 Kristen- where are you?????