My husband and I are planning a trip to Grenada for this February. We originally thought about staying at Spice Island Beach Resort, but the prices are kind of scary for high season. I have read mostly very positive reviews on this site about Blue Horizons, its more laid-back sister resort, which is more affordable. Will we like Blue Horizons enough to justify not spending the extra $$$ or will we regret not splurging? We like luxury and I know BH is not luxurious, but if it's clean and comfortable (and not too noisy with family/kids), that's fine. Any thoughts? Also, is it easy and practical to use the Spice Island amenities (beach chairs for example) that are supposed to be available to Blue Horizons guests? Do the SI guests seem to care if BH guests are on the premises using the same stuff?
Blue Horizons Hotel and Spice Island Beach Resort in Grenada
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 2 not tell a litigation a which basically ch
- 3 Jamaica all inclusive
- 4 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 5 Why Barbados?
- 6 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 7 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 8 Cuba Opening Up
- 9 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 10 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 11 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 12 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 13 Just back from The Somerset
- 14 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 15 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 16 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 17 Sandals Resorts
- 18 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 19 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 20 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 21 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 22 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 23 Cuba in 10 days
- 24 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 25 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic