My husband and I are planning a trip to Grenada for this February. We originally thought about staying at Spice Island Beach Resort, but the prices are kind of scary for high season. I have read mostly very positive reviews on this site about Blue Horizons, its more laid-back sister resort, which is more affordable. Will we like Blue Horizons enough to justify not spending the extra $$$ or will we regret not splurging? We like luxury and I know BH is not luxurious, but if it's clean and comfortable (and not too noisy with family/kids), that's fine. Any thoughts? Also, is it easy and practical to use the Spice Island amenities (beach chairs for example) that are supposed to be available to Blue Horizons guests? Do the SI guests seem to care if BH guests are on the premises using the same stuff?
Blue Horizons Hotel and Spice Island Beach Resort in Grenada
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Which Island?
- 2 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 3 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 4 Punta Cana?
- 5 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 6 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 7 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 8 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 9 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 10 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 11 Advice needed
- 12 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 13 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 14 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 15 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 16 Rincon Puerto Rico
- 17 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 18 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 19 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 20 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 21 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 22 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 23 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 24 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 25 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?