My husband and I are planning a trip to Grenada for this February. We originally thought about staying at Spice Island Beach Resort, but the prices are kind of scary for high season. I have read mostly very positive reviews on this site about Blue Horizons, its more laid-back sister resort, which is more affordable. Will we like Blue Horizons enough to justify not spending the extra $$$ or will we regret not splurging? We like luxury and I know BH is not luxurious, but if it's clean and comfortable (and not too noisy with family/kids), that's fine. Any thoughts? Also, is it easy and practical to use the Spice Island amenities (beach chairs for example) that are supposed to be available to Blue Horizons guests? Do the SI guests seem to care if BH guests are on the premises using the same stuff?
Blue Horizons Hotel and Spice Island Beach Resort in Grenada
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Money in Jamaica
- 2 Florida or caribbean
- 3 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 4 Puerto Rico - need recommendations please!
- 5 Barbado Car rental
- 6 T&C, Nevis or St. John
- 7 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 8 Barbados hotel rate clarification
- 9 Jamaica - Where to stay for a 5 night trip
- 10 Death in Paradise
- 11 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 12 50+ where to dance?
- 13 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 14 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 15 dominican republic
- 16 Summer family vacation
- 17 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 18 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 19 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 20 St Martin
- 21 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 22 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 23 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 24 Resort villa suggestions
- 25 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!