I am going to ST. Kitts to celebrate my mom's 50th birthday. I made reservations at both Blu (we're staying at the Marriott) and Marshalls. I have not read any reviews on Blu but have seen mixed reviews for Marshalls, ranging from do not miss to not worth the expensive prices. We both love seafood. Can anyone please help me decide between the two or if there are any other suggestions? Much thanks!
blu vs marshalls
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Which Island?
- 2 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 3 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 4 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 5 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 6 Punta Cana?
- 7 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 8 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 9 Advice needed
- 10 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 11 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 12 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 13 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 14 Rincon Puerto Rico
- 15 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 16 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 17 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 18 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 19 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 20 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 21 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 22 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 23 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 24 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 25 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?