Hi- years ago we stayed at the Regent Palms in T&C with our 3 yo daughter. We are looking to go back to T&C with another family and they have 3 children. Finding luxury accomodations that will suit them and not break the bank has been a challenge. last year there were quite a few VRBO listings for Somerset which seem to have disappeared. Booking through VRBO was a great option. I'm looking at Turks and Caicos reservations now and they show a very good deal with the West bay Club. How does that compare to the Somerset or the regent palms? is it near the restaurants? would we need a car? When we stayed at RP we didn't rent a car and were very happy. Thank you in advance for any advice.
Blamona, T&C question please West bay club/somerset
- 1 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 2 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 3 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 4 Bermuda Trip
- 5 quiet and relaxing
- 6 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 7 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 8 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 9 St.Thomas St. John
- 10 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 11 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 12 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 13 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 14 June vacation trip for guys
- 15 Which island to visit???
- 16 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 17 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 18 Honeymoon Help!
- 19 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 20 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 21 Grand Cayman
- 22 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 23 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 24 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 25 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines