Hi- years ago we stayed at the Regent Palms in T&C with our 3 yo daughter. We are looking to go back to T&C with another family and they have 3 children. Finding luxury accomodations that will suit them and not break the bank has been a challenge. last year there were quite a few VRBO listings for Somerset which seem to have disappeared. Booking through VRBO was a great option. I'm looking at Turks and Caicos reservations now and they show a very good deal with the West bay Club. How does that compare to the Somerset or the regent palms? is it near the restaurants? would we need a car? When we stayed at RP we didn't rent a car and were very happy. Thank you in advance for any advice.
Blamona, T&C question please West bay club/somerset
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 2 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 3 Islands with great nightlife
- 4 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 5 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 6 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 7 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 8 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 9 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 10 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 11 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 12 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 13 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 14 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 15 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 16 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 17 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 18 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 19 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 20 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 21 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 22 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 23 Beaches Turks question
- 24 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 25 Curacao - where to stay