Hi- years ago we stayed at the Regent Palms in T&C with our 3 yo daughter. We are looking to go back to T&C with another family and they have 3 children. Finding luxury accomodations that will suit them and not break the bank has been a challenge. last year there were quite a few VRBO listings for Somerset which seem to have disappeared. Booking through VRBO was a great option. I'm looking at Turks and Caicos reservations now and they show a very good deal with the West bay Club. How does that compare to the Somerset or the regent palms? is it near the restaurants? would we need a car? When we stayed at RP we didn't rent a car and were very happy. Thank you in advance for any advice.
Blamona, T&C question please West bay club/somerset
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 2 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 3 Tipping at AI
- 4 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Traveling Solo
- 7 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 8 A Volcanic Paradise
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 11 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 12 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 13 St. Kitts, the details
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 16 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 17 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 18 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?