Hoping to get a balanced experience in a city (Habana or other?) and good birding (want to see the national trogon and hopefully the Bee Hummingbird) but only have 8 days. Don't need fancy accomodations for the birding. Nice mid price for the city would be good. We have contacted El Chino for the birding but haven't heard anything yet. Not interested in super touristy beach areas.
Birding and city time in Cuba
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 2 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 3 DIY Wedding for Two – Can I pull this off without a Wedding Planner?
- 4 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 5 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 6 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 7 Aruba suggestions
- 8 Punta Cana Excursions with Teen
- 9 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 10 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 11 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 12 Cuba in 10 days
- 13 Salt Kettle House to close
- 14 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 15 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 16 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 17 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 18 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 19 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 20 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 21 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 22 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 23 Why Barbados?
- 24 Cayman Islands in October
- 25 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay