Hi everyone -
I'm interested in taking the same-day biobay Vieques tour offered by Eastwindcats.com -- however they do not offer round-trip transportation from San Juan hotels to the Fajardo Marina Del Rey. Others have mentioned that Eastwinds' website offers r/t transportation from San Juan hotels; they do, but only for certain tours and biobay unfortunately is not one of them.
Renting a car is not an option for me. Anyone have any suggestions for transportation options - or had success w/dependable local drivers willing to make the drive from San Juan to Fajardo and back again in the same night?
The date would be Thurs Aug 9 2007. Looking to arrive in Fajardo by 4:30pm. Pickup from Fajardo would be around 10:30pm. Will be doing the biobay tour and that's it, no additional stops.
All help/suggestions are welcome and appreciated. Thanks in advance to all and have a great day
P.S. Any reviews of the Eastwinds biobay tour of Vieques would be great also.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 엔트리사다리 ▼ 접속 : mat13.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 3 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 4 Family vacation
- 5 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 6 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 7 PR or USVI
- 8 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 9 Havana Hotel
- 10 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 11 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 12 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 13 Cayman Islands Currency
- 14 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 15 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 16 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions
- 17 What foods can be taken to Providenciales
- 18 Havana
- 19 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 20 Scrub Island Resort
- 21 Restaurant Recommendations
- 22 St. Maarten--car rental or do without?
- 23 Rental car agencies near cruise terminal in St. Maarten?
- 24 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 25 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
Biobay tour - I need transportation from San Juan Marriott to Fajardo Marina Puerto Del Rey
Hi everyone -