Hi everyone -
I'm interested in taking the same-day biobay Vieques tour offered by Eastwindcats.com -- however they do not offer round-trip transportation from San Juan hotels to the Fajardo Marina Del Rey. Others have mentioned that Eastwinds' website offers r/t transportation from San Juan hotels; they do, but only for certain tours and biobay unfortunately is not one of them.
Renting a car is not an option for me. Anyone have any suggestions for transportation options - or had success w/dependable local drivers willing to make the drive from San Juan to Fajardo and back again in the same night?
The date would be Thurs Aug 9 2007. Looking to arrive in Fajardo by 4:30pm. Pickup from Fajardo would be around 10:30pm. Will be doing the biobay tour and that's it, no additional stops.
All help/suggestions are welcome and appreciated. Thanks in advance to all and have a great day
P.S. Any reviews of the Eastwinds biobay tour of Vieques would be great also.
Biobay tour - I need transportation from San Juan Marriott to Fajardo Marina Puerto Del Rey
Hi everyone -
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Looking for small hotel/inn within 4 hrs. nonstop flight from New York
- 2 Vacation Ideas
- 3 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 4 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 5 Carry on size Bahamas
- 6 St John March, where to stay
- 7 The right adults-only resort
- 8 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 9 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 10 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 11 Cupecoy Beach
- 12 Tips for bahamas
- 13 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 14 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 15 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 16 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 17 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 18 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 19 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 20 walkable hotels
- 21 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 22 Back from San Juan
- 23 St Thomas
- 24 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 25 St Thomas need condo advice and trip plans