Hi everyone -
I'm interested in taking the same-day biobay Vieques tour offered by Eastwindcats.com -- however they do not offer round-trip transportation from San Juan hotels to the Fajardo Marina Del Rey. Others have mentioned that Eastwinds' website offers r/t transportation from San Juan hotels; they do, but only for certain tours and biobay unfortunately is not one of them.
Renting a car is not an option for me. Anyone have any suggestions for transportation options - or had success w/dependable local drivers willing to make the drive from San Juan to Fajardo and back again in the same night?
The date would be Thurs Aug 9 2007. Looking to arrive in Fajardo by 4:30pm. Pickup from Fajardo would be around 10:30pm. Will be doing the biobay tour and that's it, no additional stops.
All help/suggestions are welcome and appreciated. Thanks in advance to all and have a great day
P.S. Any reviews of the Eastwinds biobay tour of Vieques would be great also.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 BVI trip questions
- 2 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 3 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 4 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 5 aruba fun!!!
- 6 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 7 Peterson
- 8 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 9 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 10 St.Lucia newbie
- 11 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 12 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 13 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 14 Turks and caicos
- 15 Aruba weather
- 16 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 17 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 18 Turks and caicos
- 19 Cruise stop activities
- 20 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 21 Jade Mountain
- 22 Honeymoon Help!!
- 23 Bermuda
- 24 Restaurant Suggestions
- 25 Havana Cuba for 2 days
Biobay tour - I need transportation from San Juan Marriott to Fajardo Marina Puerto Del Rey
Hi everyone -