Hi everyone -
I'm interested in taking the same-day biobay Vieques tour offered by Eastwindcats.com -- however they do not offer round-trip transportation from San Juan hotels to the Fajardo Marina Del Rey. Others have mentioned that Eastwinds' website offers r/t transportation from San Juan hotels; they do, but only for certain tours and biobay unfortunately is not one of them.
Renting a car is not an option for me. Anyone have any suggestions for transportation options - or had success w/dependable local drivers willing to make the drive from San Juan to Fajardo and back again in the same night?
The date would be Thurs Aug 9 2007. Looking to arrive in Fajardo by 4:30pm. Pickup from Fajardo would be around 10:30pm. Will be doing the biobay tour and that's it, no additional stops.
All help/suggestions are welcome and appreciated. Thanks in advance to all and have a great day
P.S. Any reviews of the Eastwinds biobay tour of Vieques would be great also.
Biobay tour - I need transportation from San Juan Marriott to Fajardo Marina Puerto Del Rey
Hi everyone -
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 2 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 3 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 4 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 5 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 6 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 7 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 8 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 9 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 10 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 11 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 12 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 13 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 14 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 15 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 16 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 17 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 18 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 19 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 20 Which island?
- 21 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 22 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 23 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 24 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 25 Crime in Providenciales TCI