Hi everyone -
I'm interested in taking the same-day biobay Vieques tour offered by Eastwindcats.com -- however they do not offer round-trip transportation from San Juan hotels to the Fajardo Marina Del Rey. Others have mentioned that Eastwinds' website offers r/t transportation from San Juan hotels; they do, but only for certain tours and biobay unfortunately is not one of them.
Renting a car is not an option for me. Anyone have any suggestions for transportation options - or had success w/dependable local drivers willing to make the drive from San Juan to Fajardo and back again in the same night?
The date would be Thurs Aug 9 2007. Looking to arrive in Fajardo by 4:30pm. Pickup from Fajardo would be around 10:30pm. Will be doing the biobay tour and that's it, no additional stops.
All help/suggestions are welcome and appreciated. Thanks in advance to all and have a great day
P.S. Any reviews of the Eastwinds biobay tour of Vieques would be great also.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Move to bahamas
- 2 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 3 Where should we go? Feeling overwhelmed
- 4 will my American kids be considered tourists like me
- 5 Ecotourism - are there organized tours
- 6 Choosing the best island for Honeymoon
- 7 Caribbean ferries
- 8 Choosing the Right Island
- 9 car rental in barbados
- 10 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 11 Best restaurants in Bermuda
- 12 Where to go in August??? HELP!
- 13 Caribbean islands with kids in December
- 14 Trip report – 1st time in Turks & Caicos
- 15 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 16 Rent a villa in Jamaica
- 17 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 18 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 19 Hawaii or Caribbean?
- 20 Aruba help!
- 21 St Martin
- 22 Planning a three week trip
- 23 Last minute - solo, self-reflection, sun, serene
- 24 Casa Karma
- 25 Honeymoon - please help!
Biobay tour - I need transportation from San Juan Marriott to Fajardo Marina Puerto Del Rey
Hi everyone -