Beware! We rented a villa from Sea Feathers Management Company for 10 days this February. The second night that we were there someone came into our bedroom, WHILE WE WERE SLEEPING, and robbed us of about $6000 worth of electrical items. Camera, Kindle, computer, etc. When we realized that we had been robbed I immediately contacted the manager, who it turns out is also the owner, and asked him for his help. His response, "There's nothing I can do about it." I asked him to come and help me with the local authorities and again got the same response. He said that he had other clients to meet at the airport, etc. and basically let us fend for ourselves. We moved out immediately and the owner refused to compensate us at all for our loses. I even offered to come to a compromise. NOTHING. All we got from the owner were repeated phone calls to remind us of what had happened. Literally at the airport on our departure day we were still getting harassed. This being our third year in a row coming to the island I have met many locals and other property managers. Across the board, when I spoke to them, they all confirmed that they were not surprised by the owners lack of action or compassion. I learned that the owners are not highly respected at all. PLEASE, I HOPE ANYONE WHO READS THIS SHARES IT WITH ANYONE THEY KNOW CONSIDERING GOING TO TURKS AND CAICOS. I will go back again next year as Provo is one of my favorite places in the world but I WILL NOT RENT ANYTHING FROM SEA FEATHERS! Good luck and Beware.
Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Punta Cana Excursions with Teen
- 2 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 3 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 4 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 5 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 6 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 7 Cuba in 10 days
- 8 Salt Kettle House to close
- 9 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 10 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 11 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 12 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 13 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 14 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 15 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 16 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 17 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 18 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 19 Why Barbados?
- 20 Cayman Islands in October
- 21 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 24 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 25 all-inclusive or villa?