We arrived on the ferry after hours and had arranged to have a 4WD available for pick up. The Suzuki Grand Vitara they provided had 3 warning lights related to braking and traction blazing bright red, and as I discovered later, was not a 4WD as we got stuck simply trying to go up the driveway to our rented villa and had to get a tow truck. Should I have known it wasn't a 4WD? Well, I'm no expert on cars and assumed it was since their web site advertised it as such. With the help of the dept of consumer affairs on The Virgin Islands, I got them to change their false internet advertising, but they continue to resist my attempts to get a refund for the short time I had the car (and the owner has not returned my requests to speak with him). This shady, disreputable company got my family's vacation off to a ruinous start, and I hope to keep others from having the same horrific experience.
Beware C&C Car Rental in Cruz Bay
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 2 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 3 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 4 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 5 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 6 Cuba in 10 days
- 7 Salt Kettle House to close
- 8 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 9 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 10 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 11 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 12 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 13 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 14 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 15 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 16 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 17 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 18 Why Barbados?
- 19 Cayman Islands in October
- 20 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 21 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 22 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 23 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 24 all-inclusive or villa?
- 25 Anyone want to critique my Puerto Rico itinerary?