We returned from the Virgin Islands a few weeks ago, and the snorkeling was phenomenal. We snorkeled all over (St. John, Peter Island, Virgin Gorda, Caves and the Indians, Congo Cay, etc) and I have never seen anything better. I'm wondering how the Grenadines compare? Is the snorkeling great? Is there good snorkeling from shore, or is the best from a boat? Any hotels with good snorkeling from their beach? Is it as easy to travel between the islands as it was in the Virgins? I was thinking about going there for our anniversary. Thanks very much!
Better snorkeling--the Virgin Islands or St. Vincent and the Grenadines?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Carribean vacation with infant
- 2 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 3 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 4 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 5 Cayman Islands in October
- 6 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 7 things to do in Nassau
- 8 Which Island?
- 9 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 10 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 11 St. John USVI
- 12 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 13 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 14 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 15 Best island for early to mid November
- 16 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 17 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 18 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 19 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 20 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 21 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 22 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 23 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 24 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 25 Which Second Caribbean Destination ?