Reposting this so I can tag T&C, which i didn't do before. We are looking to convince some friends to travel w us to t&c. We stayed at the viceroy on Anguilla last yr and want something of that caliber. Stayed at the regent palms several yrs ago and it was wonderful- but they seem to always require a week stay and we can't stay that long. Like the sound of the grace bay club but seems the family side isn't as nice as the adult only side.Is that true? Looking for gorgeous rooms and service. Great food at the hotel a definite plus. I understand T&C has some great restaurants which we have been to and we will go to as well , but will be with kids, so looking for a hotel with some good room service too. Thanks for the help!
Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 2 things to do in Nassau
- 3 Which Island?
- 4 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 5 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 6 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 7 St. John USVI
- 8 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 9 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 10 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 11 Best island for early to mid November
- 12 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 13 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 14 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 15 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 16 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 17 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 18 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 19 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 20 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 21 Which Second Caribbean Destination ?
- 22 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 23 Best Starwood (Westin/Sheraton/St. Regis) Resort for Families??
- 24 Cuba in 10 days
- 25 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???