Reposting this so I can tag T&C, which i didn't do before. We are looking to convince some friends to travel w us to t&c. We stayed at the viceroy on Anguilla last yr and want something of that caliber. Stayed at the regent palms several yrs ago and it was wonderful- but they seem to always require a week stay and we can't stay that long. Like the sound of the grace bay club but seems the family side isn't as nice as the adult only side.Is that true? Looking for gorgeous rooms and service. Great food at the hotel a definite plus. I understand T&C has some great restaurants which we have been to and we will go to as well , but will be with kids, so looking for a hotel with some good room service too. Thanks for the help!
Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 2 Jamaica
- 3 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 4 Jamaica all inclusive
- 5 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 6 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 7 Why Barbados?
- 8 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 9 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 10 Cuba Opening Up
- 11 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 12 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 13 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 14 Just back from The Somerset
- 15 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 16 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 17 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 18 Sandals Resorts
- 19 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 20 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 21 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 22 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 23 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 24 Cuba in 10 days
- 25 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions