My wife and I are going to be staying at Marriott's Frenchmen's Cove from May 24-31, 2014. My biggest concern is if we need a to rent a car to be able to get around and see the island. We plan on taking sailing trips to St. John and BVI for a couple of days but it doesn't appear to be many day trips on St. Thomas. Would also appreciate any advise on the best way to see St. John and BVI. Thanks for any advice. Bill
Best way to see St. Thomas, St. John & BVI
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 2 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 3 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 4 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 5 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 6 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 7 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 8 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 9 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 10 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 11 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 12 rent a car??
- 13 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 14 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club
- 15 Trip to Grenada vs Anguilla vs Nevis
- 16 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 17 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 18 Cuba Opening Up
- 19 Honeymoon St. Lucia confused?
- 20 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 21 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 22 Scrub Island recommendations?
- 23 Wear can I tan that is Clothing Optional?
- 24 RIU Antilles Aruba
- 25 Honeymoon destination?