I have to share this great tour since so many of you have helped me when travelling to other places! This was my husband and my 3rd time to St. Maarten. We stayed there the first two times for a week but just returned from a cruise last week that stopped there. We wished we'd known about this great tour earlier!!! We hired a private boating tour through turtle tours-sxm based out of Simpson Bay around St. Maarten on the Turtle Tours Yacht. They arranged for pick for us just outside of the port for the short ride to their business and returned us in plenty of time. We were lucky since both Susan & Diane who own and run the business came with us on the outing. They're both absolutely fantastic but typically only one captains the boat. We got both to come with us. Not only did they have a wealth of knowledge but they had us laughing the entire time. It was one of the highlights of our trip. A group of other passengers from our ship rented out several of their 11 foot Boston Whalers and drove themselves around the Lagoon and followed the adventure map Susan and Diane provided. After returning to the ship we all got together and chatted about the day and what fun we all had and how great it was to explore the island in a different way!
Best Tour of St. Maarten
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 2 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 3 Islands with great nightlife
- 4 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 5 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 6 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 7 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 8 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 9 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 10 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 11 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 12 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 13 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 14 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 15 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 16 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 17 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 18 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 19 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 20 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 21 Beaches Turks question
- 22 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 23 Curacao - where to stay
- 24 Dominican Republic baseball in February
- 25 May Honeymoon