I have to share this great tour since so many of you have helped me when travelling to other places! This was my husband and my 3rd time to St. Maarten. We stayed there the first two times for a week but just returned from a cruise last week that stopped there. We wished we'd known about this great tour earlier!!! We hired a private boating tour through turtle tours-sxm based out of Simpson Bay around St. Maarten on the Turtle Tours Yacht. They arranged for pick for us just outside of the port for the short ride to their business and returned us in plenty of time. We were lucky since both Susan & Diane who own and run the business came with us on the outing. They're both absolutely fantastic but typically only one captains the boat. We got both to come with us. Not only did they have a wealth of knowledge but they had us laughing the entire time. It was one of the highlights of our trip. A group of other passengers from our ship rented out several of their 11 foot Boston Whalers and drove themselves around the Lagoon and followed the adventure map Susan and Diane provided. After returning to the ship we all got together and chatted about the day and what fun we all had and how great it was to explore the island in a different way!
Best Tour of St. Maarten
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to stay on Vieques
- 2 BUSINESSES FOR SALE
- 3 Best island for family of 5 (kids-21,18,16) end of June/early July?
- 4 St. Croix and sea grass
- 5 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 6 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 7 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 8 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 9 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 10 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 11 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 12 Tipping at AI
- 13 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 14 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 15 Traveling Solo
- 16 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 17 A Volcanic Paradise
- 18 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 19 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 20 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 21 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 22 St. Kitts, the details
- 23 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 24 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 25 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos