This is our first trip, finally, to the Caribbean - after years of putting it off as it is so hard to reach there from San Francisco. I am looking for very clear, picture perfect, warm water for my son to enjoy swimming there, and am looking for suggestions of the islands that are best and least hassle to reach from SFO. We don't care about casinos, night life or shopping, though good food and restaurants would be great.
I know there are no non-stops to any Caribbean airport but we can at least get to Dominican Republic with one stop and the flight times are manageable. I looked into Anguilla but it's harder to reach there. Will still manage it if is worth it. We generally like place that are not too busy and don't have high-rise chain hotels, preferably with many locals (Zihuatanejo afforded this even when we stayed at Viceroy). Would be awesome if we can get cottage right on the beach!
Anyone familiar with Sublime Sabana, DR? We can also take day trips to other islands, if that's feasible, as we are likely to be there 5-6 days at least.
Would greatly appreciate any suggestions and help. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 파워볼사다리 ● 연결 : mat13.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 3 Negril questions
- 4 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 5 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 6 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 7 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 8 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 9 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 10 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 11 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 12 Hiking in St. John
- 13 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 14 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 15 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 16 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 17 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 18 Where in DR?
- 19 Honeymoon
- 20 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 21 Curacao times 2
- 22 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 23 Barbados
- 24 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 25 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife