I wonder... What are the top beaches a honeymoon couple could find themselves alone on St. John Virgin Island during our week in June? We plan to mainly enjoy the amenities of our nice villa, but I'd like to know what beach to head to when we go (seems to be so many options). And I'm not sure if secluded beach proximity should influence WHERE I choose the villa (ex: Bordeaux Mountain vs Ajax Peak vs Mamey Peak vs Gift Hill), as I don't mind driving 20 min. for our rare trip out.
Also, we'd like to snorkel and kayak once during our stay, if it is easy and not too scary. Where is best?
Your responses are so helpful to planning our special trip! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Curacao
- 2 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 3 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 4 Do you need a rental in Jamaica?
- 5 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 6 Need more folks for Atlantis boat charter
- 7 Groupon Tours
- 8 Can you bring your own food to Aruba?
- 9 Grandmother/Granddaughter Beach Vacation
- 10 Location
- 11 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 12 The Pigs of No Name Cay, Abaco, Bahamas
- 13 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 14 turks caicos
- 15 Restaurants Turks and Caicos
- 16 Private tours in Cuba
- 17 Planning trip to st Lucia
- 18 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 19 Bahamas girls trip
- 20 8-10 days vacation in Caribbean, we would love to hear thoughts!
- 21 Cuba Tour Companies
- 22 Reduit Beach is being ruined
- 23 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 24 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 25 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
Best St. John secluded beach, honeymoon week & snorkel & kayak