I wonder... What are the top beaches a honeymoon couple could find themselves alone on St. John Virgin Island during our week in June? We plan to mainly enjoy the amenities of our nice villa, but I'd like to know what beach to head to when we go (seems to be so many options). And I'm not sure if secluded beach proximity should influence WHERE I choose the villa (ex: Bordeaux Mountain vs Ajax Peak vs Mamey Peak vs Gift Hill), as I don't mind driving 20 min. for our rare trip out.
Also, we'd like to snorkel and kayak once during our stay, if it is easy and not too scary. Where is best?
Your responses are so helpful to planning our special trip! Thanks!
Best St. John secluded beach, honeymoon week & snorkel & kayak
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 2 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 3 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 4 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 5 Tipping at AI
- 6 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 7 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 8 Traveling Solo
- 9 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 10 A Volcanic Paradise
- 11 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 12 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 13 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 14 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 15 St. Kitts, the details
- 16 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 17 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 18 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 19 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 20 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 21 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 22 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 23 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 24 8 TUFF MILES
- 25 Puerto Rico Nightlife?