I wonder... What are the top beaches a honeymoon couple could find themselves alone on St. John Virgin Island during our week in June? We plan to mainly enjoy the amenities of our nice villa, but I'd like to know what beach to head to when we go (seems to be so many options). And I'm not sure if secluded beach proximity should influence WHERE I choose the villa (ex: Bordeaux Mountain vs Ajax Peak vs Mamey Peak vs Gift Hill), as I don't mind driving 20 min. for our rare trip out.
Also, we'd like to snorkel and kayak once during our stay, if it is easy and not too scary. Where is best?
Your responses are so helpful to planning our special trip! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.healthexpertproduct.com/biofit-garcinia/
- 2 PR or USVI
- 3 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 4 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 5 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 6 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 7 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 8 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 9 5 days in Havana
- 10 Which Caribbean island?
- 11 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 12 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 13 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 14 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 15 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 16 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 17 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 18 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 19 Scrub Island Resort
- 20 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 21 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 22 Wedding Destinations???
- 23 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 24 Down to two in January have we got it right
- 25 Where to stay in Barbados July 1-11
Best St. John secluded beach, honeymoon week & snorkel & kayak