I wonder... What are the top beaches a honeymoon couple could find themselves alone on St. John Virgin Island during our week in June? We plan to mainly enjoy the amenities of our nice villa, but I'd like to know what beach to head to when we go (seems to be so many options). And I'm not sure if secluded beach proximity should influence WHERE I choose the villa (ex: Bordeaux Mountain vs Ajax Peak vs Mamey Peak vs Gift Hill), as I don't mind driving 20 min. for our rare trip out.
Also, we'd like to snorkel and kayak once during our stay, if it is easy and not too scary. Where is best?
Your responses are so helpful to planning our special trip! Thanks!
Best St. John secluded beach, honeymoon week & snorkel & kayak
- 1 Islands with great nightlife
- 2 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 3 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 4 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 5 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 6 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 7 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 8 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 9 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 10 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 11 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 12 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 13 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 14 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 15 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 16 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 17 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 18 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 19 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 20 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 21 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 22 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 23 Beaches Turks question
- 24 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 25 Curacao - where to stay