I wonder... What are the top beaches a honeymoon couple could find themselves alone on St. John Virgin Island during our week in June? We plan to mainly enjoy the amenities of our nice villa, but I'd like to know what beach to head to when we go (seems to be so many options). And I'm not sure if secluded beach proximity should influence WHERE I choose the villa (ex: Bordeaux Mountain vs Ajax Peak vs Mamey Peak vs Gift Hill), as I don't mind driving 20 min. for our rare trip out.
Also, we'd like to snorkel and kayak once during our stay, if it is easy and not too scary. Where is best?
Your responses are so helpful to planning our special trip! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 wn the situation the product
- 2 object that aides in carrying out a chiseled
- 3 http://naturalfitnesspoint.com/dsn-pre-workout/
- 4 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 5 US Cash in Cuba
- 6 Peterson
- 7 aruba planning advice
- 8 Looking for island choice help
- 9 Need Help picking the right WARM Caribbean Vacation
- 10 HELP! First-time vacationer to Caribbean in need expertise
- 11 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 12 Destination Wedding- affordable
- 13 Help with post tour stay Cuba
- 14 St. Croix or St. Thomas
- 15 So very lost trying to plan..please help
- 16 Timothy Beach or Oualie Beach? St.Kitts vs. Nevis
- 17 September Anniversary Trip to Turks & Caicos
- 18 Turning 40 in the Caribbean
- 19 cell phone & wifi in Cuba
- 20 Dream 50th Anniversary
- 21 Westin or Marriott in Grand Cayman?
- 22 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 23 Help picking a resort
- 24 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 25 Butler room in Sandals Grande Riviera Ocho Rios
Best St. John secluded beach, honeymoon week & snorkel & kayak