If you get a chance to share St. John Virgin Island best restaurants (and even specific favorite dishes if you have them), I'd be much obliged! Also, we hope to stock up on groceries when we arrive in Cruz Bay by ferry, in order to cook at home some and save money (this is for our honeymoon week in June) - do you recommend an affordable and well-stocked grocery store?
Your responses will be great help as I work to gain familiarity with the island... Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 2 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 3 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 4 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 5 Ideal wedding island
- 6 Help with small wedding location
- 7 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 8 Best Islands to visit late Dec/early Jan
- 9 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 10 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 11 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 12 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 13 St. Croix
- 14 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 15 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 16 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 17 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 18 Island Hopping
- 19 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 20 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 21 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 22 Havana restaurants
- 23 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 24 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort
- 25 What area of T&C to stay in?
Best St. John restaurants and dishes, and where to buy groceries too!