If you get a chance to share St. John Virgin Island best restaurants (and even specific favorite dishes if you have them), I'd be much obliged! Also, we hope to stock up on groceries when we arrive in Cruz Bay by ferry, in order to cook at home some and save money (this is for our honeymoon week in June) - do you recommend an affordable and well-stocked grocery store?
Your responses will be great help as I work to gain familiarity with the island... Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 2 Jerk Chicken
- 3 Easy from St Kitts, Mahoe Bay, etc.
- 4 Cuba Cell Phones and Casa Tips
- 5 BVI trip questions
- 6 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 7 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 8 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 9 aruba fun!!!
- 10 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 11 Peterson
- 12 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 13 St.Lucia newbie
- 14 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 15 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 16 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 17 Turks and caicos
- 18 Aruba weather
- 19 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 20 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 21 Turks and caicos
- 22 Cruise stop activities
- 23 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 24 Jade Mountain
- 25 Honeymoon Help!!
Best St. John restaurants and dishes, and where to buy groceries too!