If you get a chance to share St. John Virgin Island best restaurants (and even specific favorite dishes if you have them), I'd be much obliged! Also, we hope to stock up on groceries when we arrive in Cruz Bay by ferry, in order to cook at home some and save money (this is for our honeymoon week in June) - do you recommend an affordable and well-stocked grocery store?
Your responses will be great help as I work to gain familiarity with the island... Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 vhgjfg ghjcgvhvg ghjjgh
- 2 PR or USVI
- 3 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 4 Which Caribbean island?
- 5 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 6 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 7 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 8 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 9 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 10 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 11 5 days in Havana
- 12 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 13 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 16 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 17 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 18 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 19 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 20 Scrub Island Resort
- 21 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 22 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 23 Wedding Destinations???
- 24 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 25 Down to two in January have we got it right
Best St. John restaurants and dishes, and where to buy groceries too!