My husband and I love to snorkel and we're planning on staying a week on one of these islands next year and a week on another(two weeks total). We truly enjoyed all the off shore snorkeling places on Cozumel last year---referred to us through Fodor's message board. We were told the names of places and island directions on how to get to them, including where to get in so we would be swimming(drifting) with the current and where to get out. So my question to all you travelers is which of these three islands have the best snorkeling and could you refer me to a website or tell me the names of places and how to get to them from shore? The more marine life the better, of course. Are there currents near these snorkeling places off these islands as there were in some places off Cozumel? We learned in Cozumel that "if there's a beautiful beach, the snorkeling isn't good. If there's lava rock, there's usually good snorkeling". I'm assuming the same applies to other islands. ---We truly appreciate your input. Waiting to hear from you!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 2 Vacation recommendations
- 3 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 4 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 5 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 6 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 7 BVI trip questions
- 8 Curaçao and girls?
- 9 Small Carribean Hotel
- 10 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 11 Punta Cana Excursions
- 12 customs questions
- 13 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 14 Nassau Bahamas
- 15 Biking in Caribbean
- 16 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 17 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 18 Help with how long on each island.
- 19 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 20 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 21 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 22 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 23 Christmas in the Caribbean
- 24 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 25 St. Lucia to Puerto Rico