My husband and I love to snorkel and we're planning on staying a week on one of these islands next year and a week on another(two weeks total). We truly enjoyed all the off shore snorkeling places on Cozumel last year---referred to us through Fodor's message board. We were told the names of places and island directions on how to get to them, including where to get in so we would be swimming(drifting) with the current and where to get out. So my question to all you travelers is which of these three islands have the best snorkeling and could you refer me to a website or tell me the names of places and how to get to them from shore? The more marine life the better, of course. Are there currents near these snorkeling places off these islands as there were in some places off Cozumel? We learned in Cozumel that "if there's a beautiful beach, the snorkeling isn't good. If there's lava rock, there's usually good snorkeling". I'm assuming the same applies to other islands. ---We truly appreciate your input. Waiting to hear from you!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토총판 모집 ┗┗접속주소:【kakao: VS486텔레그램 :VS486】┛┛
- 2 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 3 Rent Oceanfront Villa with Staff
- 4 How to get to Havanna
- 5 Cuba Help
- 6 Cuba via cruise
- 7 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 8 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 9 Is everything open on elbow cay in early nov?
- 10 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 11 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 12 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 13 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 14 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 15 Living in the Caribbean
- 16 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 17 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 18 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 19 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 20 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 21 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 22 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 23 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 24 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 25 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018